Monday, August 24, 2009

Gina K. Sneak Peeks Day #1!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Ohhh yes it's almost Autumn!!!! Even though we've had an unusually cool and wet Spring and Summer.......it's been hot enough this past week to make me long for Fall!!!!! LOL Now how many of you already have Melanie Muenchinger's stunning A Year Of Flowers stamp set??? Oh it's fabulous!!! Well.......you KNOW she's done it again because she's always a rip-roarin' success!!!! This stamp set is called A Year Of Leaves.


There are a variety of beautiful leaves and some meaningful sentiments, so I created a little framed card.........getting some more Copic practice in! LOL I kept the Fall theme with the pumpkin cuttlebug folder and the gorgeous Gina K. Pure Luxury Pumpkin Spice and Green Apple and Chocolate Kiss cardstock!!! I don't know if you can tell, but I used the Pure Luxury Ivory layering weight for the sentiment. Couldn't resist at least a touch of bling!!! LOL


Oh now to Asela's beautiful stamp set, Fruitful Harvest...........I also have had lots of relaxing and enjoyable Copic practice!!! Except when I realllllllllly mess up the image and toss it into the trash!!! LOL I used just a bit of Stickles and some chocolate pearls to jazz it up a bit.......I liked the yellow cardstock with the raffia looking cb folder!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!

For more inspiration with the stamps previewed today, visit Gina's blog as well as Melanie Muenchinger, the illustrator of Year of Leaves and Asela Hopkins, the illustrator of Fruitful Harvest.
For even more projects with tonight's two stamp sets, these Senior Design Team Members are participating in previews today: Carolyn, Cindy, Donna, Emily, Erika, Kurtis, Jessica, Lee, Lynn, and Theresa as well as our CenterStage Spotlight Design Team members: Denise Kelemen and Geri Utterback

Our Release Party will be held once again over on SCS starting at 7pm CST on Thursday, August 27th. There will be contests, challenges, lots of chatter as well as a ton more samples shared by the Senior Design team members and our CenterStage Spotlight team too! You won't want to miss it!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

29 comments:

  1. WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! Both of these cards are AMAZING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful cards, Lee! Love all the prettiness and wonderful detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee your cards are MARVELOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - very pretty cards! great job with the CAS too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bling! The shade of green you have picked is lovely with the new pumpkin spice cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee, your cards look awesome! Don't you just love that sunflower!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the leaves and the label you used with them. The textured background is a nice plus as well. The sunflower is wonderfully colored and I like how you added the corner brads! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! I love the simplicity of these cards that really lets the stamp art (and your copic work) shine through. I'm so ready to order these!!

    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lee, these are both beautiful, but I especially love the first one! Your coloring is fab on them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice - I enjoyed my visit!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful cards and beautiful coloring, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards, Lee. Love how you really showcased the sentiment on your first card and that beautiful flower on the second! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did wonderful work with these amazing new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards Lee!!! Love the colors on the fall leaves one and you design with Asela's set!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards, Lee! Love what you did with these new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Lee!! Wow! I think I'm speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oooh i LOVE that pumpkin CB folder, awesome with it, that really rocks! (don't you love the labels Four with these quotes, I bought them just for this!)
    great cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love the softness of the pumpkins in the bg, the different sizes of bling and the leaves gently falling off the sides! On your second card I love the vibrant color of the sunflower card paired with the ef and how you used the bling in the corners! Very pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are beautiful, Lee! I especially love your design on the first card with the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lee..these rock!!! Beautifully designed!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am lovin' your cards and your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lee!! What awesome cards - I LOVE the colors on both of them and how great you showcased the stamp sets!!! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, Lee!!! Your cards are absolutely gorgeous!!! You are doing an amazing job with your Copics! Your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This looks great with the pumpkin folder. Love the labels 4 dies, too. Oooh, I never got those ones, but now I gotta get 'em. :) Great bling, girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!