Monday, August 3, 2009

Gina K. Blog Hop With Theresa!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

A rose..........for Theresa.............for Memories..............


Thresa's set, Timeless Treasures, is so beautiful and perfect for masculine cards, mementos, scrapbooking, elegance, etc!!!! Theresa is amazingly talented!!! But you all knew that!!! I decided to stamp the pocket-watch like it was looking back in time......and what a perfect sentiment in the set too!!! I used Basic Grey dsp and the Chocolate Ribbon from the Stamp TV kit.


To see even more inspiration from Theresa's gorgeous Timeless Treasures stamp set, please visit Theresa Momber's blog where she's giving away a set as Blog Candy!!!!!

She has two guest designers to joining in in the blog hop tonight:
Cathy Edgar and her mom -Geri Utterback

as well as these GinaK's Senior Design Team members:

Melanie Muenchinger
Cindy Lawrence
Emily Giovanni
Erika Martin
Jessica Fick
Lee Murphy
Lynn Mercurio

and our CenterStage Spotlight Design Team members:


Brenda Turner
Shannon Bracken
Sue Morris
Sue Walsh


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

26 comments:

  1. I love this card Lee. Love the way you stamped the image too! Great idea. I am always so scared to try things like this...I figure I will mess it up! But...look how wonderful this card turned out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, this is gorgeous!!! Dang, that is just too cool the way you ghost stamped the pocket watch. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freakin beans Lee - this is awesome and you know what's even MORE amazing??? There's NO PINK! *grin* I love the multiple images of the watch - very KEWL girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh, I like it!!! It's fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee, I love the graduated image tones of the pocket watch, love the feel of the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee I love it! You always have wonderful idea's! Geri

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I love this!! What a fabulous idea to do the shadow stamping. Gorgeous card Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout, Lee. It's so rich with texture and colors. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a clean crisp look, beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Lee - this is such a beautiful card...love the generational stamping you've done with your image. Awesome design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great images, I luv the vintage look!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lee. Fantastic card. Love this colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another beautiful and inspiring card. Wow I just love seeing different ways to use the same stamp set. This blog hop has some inspiring eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That card is great! I love how the watch fades . . . Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very masculine, I love it. Your are amazingly talented also.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Lee!
    What a fabulous card! love the way it fades out...brilliant!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, love it Lee! Wonderful job on the fading stamping of the image!

    ReplyDelete
  18. HI ya lee!! wow! this is beautiful! I love all the little added details. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how fun, Lee! I love that stamped off clock! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Lee this is wonderful! I love the fading effect and the colors are so perfect.

    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card. My Poppy had a watch like that and now my Dad does. I love anything vintage.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!