Friday, August 28, 2009

ETSY Inspired............It's Conical!!!

Smiley from millan.net
I'm stampin' with my awesome friends, Misti and Christi at our hotel in Texas while our hubbies and kiddos are busy geocaching!!!! What a fun little weekend getaway!!!!

WooooHoooo!!!! What a beautiful shop for this ETSY Inspired challenge.......Red Crow Arts!!! You'll just love browsing and then playing along with this challenge on Ashley's Blog!!!!


I chose this sweet ceramic flower wall pocket...........it's a cute conical shape!!!!

And so...........can you see what my inspiration was??? YEP!!! It's the conical shape!!!! Now doesn't my blog post title make sense???? Isn't it hilarious??? Aren't I just toooo funny??? LOL Get it?? Conical?? Comical?? Yeah, I know........prolly not, but you're stuck with me anyway!!!! ;) But I soooo love these adorable Happy Hoppers that I just had to make a card with them!!! I also love practicing my Copic coloring!!!


Now HOP on over to Ashley's Heart Hugs Designs for all the details!!!! And then visit the rest of the fun DT for even more Etsy Inspiration!!! And don't forget to join us next Saturday for a Big Birthday Blowout for the ETSY Inspired challenges!!!! Info on Ashley's blog and more to come soon here!!!!!


De Swanick
Emily Niehaus
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Kristen Dyer
Shannon Bracken
Sherry Campbell (August Guest)
Tiffany Johnson
Tonya Hopkins


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

10 comments:

  1. Lee you are hilarious! Very concial! HA! Love your creation too and love the conical inspiration you drew! Have fun with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card Lee and such an adorable image! You colored it wonderfully too...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just to funny!
    Your card is just fabulous and love the colors and your coloring is just amazing. Thanks for this inspiring Etsy card. I'm glad I'm stuck with you and your creative MOJO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card- I love how you were inspired by the shape. I hope you have fun on your weekend getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image Lee! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! I love this Lee! How cute! You're funny! I actually laughed out loud at your explanation of the card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Riot! Love reading your crafty dialog ~ great way to start the day ~

    Helped that the card was absolutely adorable as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, Lee! You are funny! I love that sweet image of the mouse and bunny and their cones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You crack me up girly! LOL! Your card is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!