Saturday, August 8, 2009

ETSY Inspired Saturday With Butterflies!!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's a beatiful ETSY Inspired Saturday!!!!!!! The gorgeous and fabulous Volume Twenty Five is the shop for this week's challenge!!! Look around and I bet you'll find some familiar images....this gal does some designing for Unity Stamps and Stamping Bella!!!!

I have to send up a HUGE thank you and big HUGS to my awesome friend Misti - A Card A Day!!!!!!!!!!! I've just been so wiped out lately and was out of town, so when I got home she offered to make the ETSY Inspired challenge sample for me!!!! Now isn't THAT just awesome???!!!!! Thanks Misti!!! I owe ya!!!! ;) This fun butterfly is the image Misti picked........and I admit I love it too!!!
Now here is her card!!! Isn't it gorgeous??? She really has mastered the CAS technique and I learn a lot from her style!!! The colors are so wonderful too and it's perfect for the inspiration piece she chose!!! I love this Gina K. Designs butterfly from Take Flight!!! It's just so dainty and detailed!!!!
Now check out Ashley's Blog for all the deets to play along!!!!!! There's even special info about that FABULOUS Bogo Blog Candy from last week still being available!!!!!!! Also stop by the entire Etsy Inspired DT for lots of amazing samples to get your mojo goin'!!!!

15 comments:

  1. Great job Misti (and Lee!)! Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just one awesome and inspiring card. I just love the colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misti, you rocked the challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card- Misti did a fantastic job!! Hope you are feeling back to normal soon, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misti is such a sweetheart to help you out. Gorgeous card! Hugs to both of you!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job Misti! Thanks for taking care of my Lee! Hugs to you both! This card is beautiful! I love the colors and the pretty butterfly! How do I get myself a Misti to make a card for me when I'm tired? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a gorgeous card! How sweet of her to help you out, too.
    Been missing you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hugs to you Lee and here's hoping for better days ahead soon :)

    You know I love butterflies - this one is gorgeous! Misti made a beautiful card!! What a great friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Lee and what a great take on the challenge piece. Super job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lee this is an awesome interpretation of your inspiration piece! :) The colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome job Misti!!!! Thanks for helping out Lee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Project turned out really great Lee I just love those colors and that butterfly image!!! It was one of the images I saw and thought about doing last week, but then I ended up going another route, but I love what you did with it!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every thing is really cute...
    I really like this blog...
    Thanks for sharing...
    __________________
    Melvin
    Get easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is just one awesome and inspiring card. I just love the colors and layout.

    God created such a multicolored creature.....i don't think so there are any other animals such colored....

    Dimitri


    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!