Saturday, August 22, 2009

ETSY Inspired #50...........Pink Tweet!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Time for another FUN and fabulous ETSY Inspired Challenge!!! The adorable little shop is Mrs. Kwitty's and it's got lots of inspiration!!!


I picked this sweet little pink birdie for my inspiration!!!


I used this TWEET little stamp from my new Unity Stamps Hodge Podge of Happiness Kit!!!!! The pink really does match better IRL....kinda funky light this time! I just wanted to keep it simple and I LOVE my new Label 4 Nesties!!!! Now come on and get all the deets on Ashley's Blog and play along!!!

This week Mrs. Kwitty's Cottage is giving out an awesome prize made just for this challenge! It's a sweet little covered notebook with these adorable little set of matching vintage button paper clips. In addition to the wonderful giveaway from Mrs. Kwitty, we have a sponsor this week! Our sponsor is Ildi Co. They have a bunch of really fun and unique stamps. They are offering up 3 digital stamps of the winner's choice and a 10% off coupon for their next purchase. So, two awesome prizes! Now check out the talented ladies:
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

16 comments:

  1. Love your card Lee and the color...nice texture too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the card, Lee!! :) Looks awesome! It is so simple, yet so beautiful! and, it's PINK! woo hoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! I LOVE your card, Lee!! It is fabulous!!! Looks so very elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous card. I love the texture and colors. Thanks for this inspiring eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is GORGEOUS!!!! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Lee! I love the pink and I love the bling. But I guess that's no surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful girl! I love it! So soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Mrs. Kwitty here, checking out all the wonderful things you gals are making! Love your card..the embossed paper and the white and pink color scheme...really simple and sweet! Very nice work!
    Smiles, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a gorgeous card, Lee. I love pink and white! Mrs Kwitty's birdie is really cute too :)

    Have a wonderful day! XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet, simple, beautiful. I love it, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful clean & simple card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow Lee this is gorgeous! :) So beautiful! I love that you always have that Lee touch to your cards(aka BLING!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORGEOUS Lee - I love this!! I am sooo glad to be blogging again, I have missed ya, my friend!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  14. So soft and pretty...perfect for this week's shop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my...that is so pretty and delicate! Love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!