Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Take Lenny To School!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Well, it may be summertime........but I just couldn't resist making an Altered Notebook with Lenny the Loader!!!! I made the background dp first and then printed out Lenny and colored him all up..............NOT pink this time!!!! LOL



A tip for Digistamps.............I really LOVE using my Copics.......so either I heat-set my images OR I let them dry overnight and then I can color with Copics or I can color with my Prisma Pencils and use OMS with no smearing!!! I had some small alphabet stamps and made some fun "Vroom" dp too!!!! LOL I used Silver Smooch for the tires and mirrors......I love my Smooch!!!!

Check out what sweet Cyndee has on her blog, Seriously Stamping, today with Lenny. You'll just love her fun summer design!!!!!

And check out the creators of this adorable DigiStamp line by Sunshine and her talented hubby Rob at Sunshine's Stamps. She's got links to all kinds of fun projects and cards for some fun eye candy for you!!! And here's the rest of Sunshine's Stampers DT:

JULIE
TAMI
SHEILA
CHRISSY
KY
STEPHANIE
JENNY

Now check back tomorrow for a SPECIAL Gina K. Designs event!!!!!! ;)

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

12 comments:

  1. Now...who wouldn't look forward to school with such a cute notebook to show off! I love how you did the background paper. Thanks for the tip about inkjet ink and coloring, too. Awesome project!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness! I just love of you made Lenny into the background designer paper as well. How creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Little boys all over the world are now jumping up and down saying "mommy, make me one"! Great job Lee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! We are on the same wavy link. I have printed out Angus like that to do something similar! Great job Lee!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow! This is just super cute! What an awesome notebook! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that's cute! Now I have two grandsons I'll have to get a few little boy stamps, won't I!

    I wish we had Copics easily available in Australia too. Oh well. It's an international shopping community now isn't it. Lol!

    I hope you are well, Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute!!! I love it, Lee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just the cutest hon!! I love this idea!! So cute and boyish all at the same time! Thanks hon!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this so ROCKS Lee!! Love the how you made the papers and the coloring, just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun altered notebook! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!