Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sunshine's Hero!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Ohhh you'll love this cutie patootie image from Sunshine's Stamps.........her hubby Rob is the FABULOUS artist!!!! This one is Patrick Police Car and from the Heroes Line!!!!!


I saw him and thought the Black & White color combo with just a pop of Red would be so fun for this Cop Car!!!! LOL I don't know how well it shows up, but the red is Smooch!!! I LOVES me some Smooch!!!! :) It's a metallic sheen which is perfect for an automobile!!!! I had some red star gems......gotta have some bling!!! LOL I made up several computer-generated sentiments and chose this one. How cool we can make appreciation cards for our hard-working officers!! Make sure to check out Sunshine's Blog for details on how to get any of her cute Digi Stamps and to see more fun samples from both Sunshine and her fun-lovin' DT!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

9 comments:

  1. Love this! That image is so cute and I love the B&W&R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is tooo cute Lee! LOve it in the b/w with the touch of red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!! Smooches to ya Lee for doing such a cute card!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, love the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee, love this cute image and what you've done with it!!! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahem ... "...fabulous artist...???" ...Geez...I dunno I deserve such kudos but THANK YOU for them! Can't wait to see your Malcolm Milk Truck rendition. Thanks for posting and for the nice comments. I like the out-of-the-box thinking too on the color scheme too!

    Sunshine's DH

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the B&W card!! This is great Lee! Can't wait to see what you do with Malcolm!! Hope you are feeling better hon!! Hugz, Sunshine:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOve it!! This is so cute and the colors and perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!