Monday, July 27, 2009

More Gina K. Sneaky Peeks!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhh how I LOVE Gina K. Designs release sneaks!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful honor and so amazing to work with the new designs from the MAJOR talented artists!!!!!!!


This one is from a new set, Timeless Treasures by the amazing Theresa!!!! I decided to keep it simple........shocking, eh???!!!! LOL I used some new fabulous Digipaper from our Emily!!!!! It goes so perfectly with this stamp set!!!!!! And the new Apple Green cardstock which is to die for!!!!!

And this is from Rupa's new set, Are We There Yet? Oh the fun, and funky and great cards for travel this set will be!!!! I couldn't resist going bright and glitzy for this one!!!!! LOL I hope you all put your sunglasses on!!!! ;)

For more projects made with the stamps previewed today, be sure to check out our other Senior Design Team Member's Blogs:

and, be sure to check out our CenterStage Spotlight Design Team member's blogs for a card made with Timeless Treasures by Shannon Bracken and Brenda Turner has a card to show us that she made with the fun Are We There Yet stamp set too!
Come back tomorrow for another AMAZING sneak peek and don't forget to join us Thursday Night, 7-10 Central Time HERE on the Gina K. forum at Splitcoast for the Party!!!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

21 comments:

  1. love the colors on the first and I could definitely see you come down the road in the dark that second one, hot HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....love it! I especially love how you used just the sentiment from Theresa's set...brilliant! And that RV is totally you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, awesome cards, Lee! LOVIN' your color combos, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards! I LOVE your bittersweet quilt from yesterday best!! but your lovebirds card bringing in the older digital paper is a great one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are both awesome! That timeless card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you've used the RV (Camper) in the second card - love all those layers (where's the pink and Brown??) The first card with Theresas stamp is beautiful - very elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so awesome Lee! That first one is just perfect, the colors, and brads, LOVE it! And love your glitz up RV!! Too cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Lee, you so rock! Love your Timeless card with the ribbon tab and that blinged out RV is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word, LEE!! Your RV is perfect!!! lol! I love your Timeless Treasures card too - how pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The simplicity of your Timeless Treasures card is perfect! So elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of your cards are amazing Lee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Lee - I love the double ribbon on the first one and those chococlate pearls - OK give it up - WHERE do you get teh CHOCOLATE pearls??? I love them and they go SO well with pink :-)

    Is that YOUR RV in the 2nd card? I bet it is. TOo cute.

    I left you a "little love" on my blog in the form of a friendship blog badge. Please accept it with the knowledge that you have made a difference in my life! :-)

    http://paperandribbonsandstampsohmy.blogspot.com/2009/07/circle-of-friends-blog-badge.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lee, what different cards for you, but how wonderful they are! I like BOTH!! Of course! Lol! I always love what you make - you got the touch, lady :)
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow lee!! these are AWESOME!! I LOVE the layouts and the colors that you chose for these. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such fun cards Lee...thanks for the sneak peeks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!