Monday, July 6, 2009

Limelight Summertime Fun!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's July 6!!!!!!!!! And that means it's a Limelight Papercrafts Six Chicks Project Day!!!! I sure hope you all had a fabulous and fun July 4 weekend!!!!


In honor of a fun and family and food and celebrating.............I thought I'd make some Poppers!!! And what better than to spoil the kids with than some old time favorite candies???!!!! LOL I used Unity Stamps Delectable Delights that is now part of the Mix Up Of Cuteness Kit. And, of course, the brand new, sweeeeeeeeeet Basic Grey Lemonade dp!!!! It is simply deeeeelightful!!!! Add in some of my favorite Double Sided Pink Ribbon and these are super easy and fast to make for some great table decorations that also can double as little parting gifts!!! Just a bit of Stickles to make them "pop" even a bit more!! LOL

Now have a blast checking out all the other amazing Six Chicks DT plus our Guest DT!!!!

Limelight Papercrafts Blog ~ Mandy

Live, Laugh, Love, Create ~ Lorie

My Little Creative Escape ~ Lisa

The Inked Spot ~ Ryann

Taylor-Made ~ JenMarie

Caffinated Cropper ~ Amy

Smells Like Homemade ~ Nikki

I'm off to the doc to see what kind of treatment, etc we can find for my knee!!! I'll keep you "posted"!! LOL

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

11 comments:

  1. So creative! Love how you spruced them up! Good luck on the knee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppers!!! How perfect! I just love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea nd so cute! Good luck today I hope they come up with something to give you relief and mobility back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea, Lee. these are super cute and I love tootsie rolls! good luck with your knee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great idea, these are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These turned out fabby! I love it, Lee - even your sardonic humor...{wouldn't be you with out it!}. Get that knee back in line - show it who's boss!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of the poppers!
    Take care of the knee and I hope you have good news from the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!!! How are you feeling? Did you get in to the doctor? What did they say? Love you and thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are cuties, Lee! I must check out Limelight :) and I like the BG paper you used too. Do you know, I never thought of using poppers for anything except Christmas celebrations before?

    I'm sorry you are having such problems with your knee. I hope you find some real relief soon.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, these are so cute! What fun little treats!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!