Thursday, July 9, 2009

LimeLight Sketch..........And Buttons!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's a LimeLight Papercrafts Thursday!!!! So here's a sketch for you!!!! And the product in the focus today is BUTTONS!!! I admit, I don't often use buttons........so this was a great challenge for me!!!!



  • Stamps: Full Fluffles
  • Paper: Neenah Solar White, Basic Grey Lemonade
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
  • Accessories: Rhinestones, Primas, Ribbon, Buttons

Now this cutie pie, Full Fluffles was so perfect for this sketch!! And I sooooo could not resist using the brand new Basic Grey Lemonade dp!!! Ooooo do I LOVE it!!!! Some Primas and some Kaisercraft Rhinestones and little Buttons and some Pink Satin Ribbon..........yes, yes I know!!! I couldn't help but adding lots of fun little details!!!


Now come play along:

**Use the sketch provided and use BUTTONS!
**Key word for SCS upload is LLPC025
**Post a comment with a link to your card on Mandy's blog by Sunday, July 12 at midnight (or before winner is drawn Monday a.m.).
**PRIZE ~ package of buttons, winner's choice!(Winner is chosen randomly from all participants.)

And check out these wonderful blogs by my talented fellow DT Six Chicks and Mandy herself:

Limelight Papercrafts Blog ~ Mandy
Live, Laugh, Love, Create ~ Lorie
My Little Creative Escape ~ Lisa
The Inked Spot ~ Ryann
Taylor-Made ~ JenMarie
Caffinated Cropper ~ Amy
The Willow Garden ~ AJ

Now...head on over to LimeLight Papercrafts!
Here's some SALE info:
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

12 comments:

  1. Lee ~ Oh, this is sooooo cute!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this all came together! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Lee! This card is just too cute - You did manage to find and use some buttons - lol!!! YAY! Love that new BG paper! It's delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this stamp just makes me smile! looks fabulous with these papers. tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooooo pretty!!!!! I love all your little details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute, cute card Lee! Glad you could participate...how is your knee?

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute, cute, cute...lovin' that lemonade!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love buttons! what a cute card - I just got my lemonade paper from Mandy & a cute TY card, she's so sweet

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!