Friday, July 31, 2009

It's A Special ETSY Inspired BOGO!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's a special ETSY Saturday!!!! Ashley has some FUN, FUN, FUN for you all!!!! First............the shop for this week is Julie's Jewels......she has two shops listed there that you can choose from!!!


I chose this beaded bookmark that is in perfectly adorable pie shapes!!!!


So I used my brand new, special Hodge Podge Of Happiness from Unity Stamps!!!! I totally LUV this cutie patootie PIE image from the talented Lisa Hetrick!!!! This is a special kit that all the customers got to vote on to see what images would be included!!! It was a blast and turned into the cuuuuuuuuutest kit!!!!!! I used the super adorable new Basic Grey Lemonade dp and of course the gorgeous Kaisercraft Rhinestones. Mandy at Limelight Papercrafts carries Basic Grey dp and fabulous embellies and also the wonderful Unity Stamps!!!
Join us on Saturday August 1st to play the BOGO Challenge – Bring One (friend), Get One (entry)! All EIC players that “bring a friend” that is new to the challenge will be entered in a drawing to receive a $25 Gift Certificate sponsored by Paper Makeup Stamps!!!! Bring one friend, get one entry; bring two friends, get two entries, and so on!!!! The more friends you “bring” the greater your chances are to win! Additionally, the EIC player and her friend(s) will be eligible for the weekly shop give away, as well!!! You could win TWO great prizes!!! Here’s how to participate… invite a friend (or friends) that are new to the challenge to play along with you for the 1 August challenge. Have your friend(s) go to Ashley’s Heart Hugs Blog, read about the shop for the week, go to the shop, be inspired and CREATE! They should than go back to Ashley’s blog and post their project from the post for EIC 47 post. In the post they should include “referred by” and your name. What YOU need to do as the referrer is post your card from Ashley’s blog, and ensure you include your BOGOs names. You’ll get one entry for the grand prize for each new person referred! The more people you invite to play, the greater your chance is to win! On Friday 7 August, Noon PST, Random.Brady will choose the week’s challenge winner as usual. For those that referred new players, their names will be put in a “hat” and one lucky winner will be drawn to win a $25 Gift Certificate sponsored by Paper Makeup stamps! Some of you may know Katie and her shop and if you do, you KNOW it will be a GRAND prize!
Now check out the fabulous DT creations and get inspired to play!!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

13 comments:

  1. WoW this is so cute and love the colors and layout. Can't wait to ink this stamp up and your bows are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great inspiration you drew! I love that bookmark and I love your pie card! I'm hungry now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card De! The dp, layout...everything is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Lee...makes me want to go bake a pie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Lee! Fab colors and ribbon treatment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love your card! I really like the DP and the cute pie! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. check my blog I left you something......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee this card is so fun!! :) I love the pie image! You rock hun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE these colors together. Very appropriate image too. Reminds me of Lisa....snicker!!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Umm Hello????

    Lee this turned out so so so perfect for that inspiration!!! The colors are amazing with this card and totally perfect for the piece you choose you are so so so super talented girl!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE it!! And of course you got to use the smiley...I would expect nothing less. Can we pretend that it's chocolate pie??

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!