Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's An ETSY Saturday!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Are you ready for a Stampin' Saturday??? Long week?? Needing a creative outlet and a kickstart to your mojo?? Well join in the ETSY Inspired challenge for this week!! Check out the cute little shop, TheDailyPincushion.


I chose this pink and green floral pincushion...........such a cheerful combination!


I used the Gina K. Designs latest Eclectic Summer Stamp TV kit. I LOVE this flower image!!! The pink actually matches better IRL........I'm having major issues suddenly with my photos. So I have to go back to square one and figure out how to get good photos again! I added some fun bling and some stickles for a bit of pizazz!! LOL So pick a pic and play along!!! Find all the details on Ashley's Blog, which is where you'll also link your creation for a chance to win a prize!!!! And check out my fellow ETSY DT girls:

De Swanick
Emily Niehaus
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Jacquie Nordaune (July Guest)
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Kristen Dyer
Shannon Bracken
Tiffany Johnson
Tonya Hopkins
Vicki Crawford (July Guest)
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

17 comments:

  1. Very pretty--unique color combining and such a bold yet sweet design!
    Smiles, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lee! The colors...everything is just wonderful! awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. The colors are so bright and cheery. Love the stamps you used too. Thanks for this inspiring MOJO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippie for pink!!!! With your STV challenge I thought someone had taken over your body and mind and we had lost our precious Lee.....I'm so glad that's not the case.

    Awesome card! I love those big flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee Wow WOW WOW looks like you Shannon and I had a very similer brain on this weeks cards yet we totally went with different color schemes and I love them all!!!

    Totally Cool Creation this week miss lee!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing Lee! Love the colors and those stamps rock! Your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Lee! I like the flowers and the bling! I love pink and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pincushion is out of this world cute and love your take on it - darlin' card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great patterned paper and card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That flower image IS gorgeous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't worry, Lee. We know you can match colours - especially when they're PINK!!!
    I see why you love that flower image. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty projects! I just LOVE pink and green combos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So nice card and blog!!! you did a great work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Great card! I love the flowers and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card! The colors pop, pop, pop! Very creative idea to use the black line image for the background mat.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!