Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's A Beautiful Limelight Day!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Welcome to another fun Limelight Papercrafts Sketch & Product Challenge!!!! I just love these!!! Mandy is so creative and fun!!! Look what she's got for this week:



Well, I didn't quite have as large a rectangle Nestie as I'd like, so I actually used them on a base of 2 layers......okay, you know how I love my layers anyway!!! LOL The focus this week is on SENTIMENTS!!! And this adorable Stampendous Pinwheel Trio is just sooooo summery!!! And isn't the Love Goes 'Round sentiment just cuuuuute??? And Basic Grey Porcelain dp is so sweet and summery with these pinwheels!!! And the new, deeeeelicious Kaisercraft Chocolate Pearls and Pink Ribbon are some of my most FAVE embellies!!!!
Here's how to play along:
**Use the sketch provided and the focus is on SENTIMENTS!
**Key word for SCS upload is LLPC026
**Post a comment with a link to your card on Mandy's blog by Sunday, July 26 at midnight (or before winner is drawn Monday a.m.).
**PRIZE ~ a Unity sentiment stamp, winner's choice!(Winner is chosen randomly from all participants.)
Now check out the Lovely Limelight Ladies on the DT:
7/20/09 - 7/26/09 Enter the code SIZZLE at checkout to receive 15% off of your order!And....all orders of $15 or more will receive a FREE package of Kaisercraft Pewter Pearls!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

6 comments:

  1. Mandy and Limelight ROCKS! So does your card! Love the DP and colors you and the sentiment is great with that image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, Lee! love the papers you used and the stamps. lookin' good. hey, how's that knee of yours? hope your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this my friend! I love those pinwheels the way you have paper pieced them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness...you really knocked it out of the park! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!!! I absolutely LOVE it! the colors are delish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is ca-UTE! Love it! And I love the matching smilie being blown away in the wind!! Lol!

    I was so happy to see you on my blog again :) So sorry you have had computer and health issues, but my you are a resourceful woman who knows how to paper craft no matter what!!

    Take care, Lee. I would love to submit a challenge card for this one. Hmmm. Maybe I can! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!