Saturday, July 4, 2009

Introducing Lenny...........and Lenora!!!!!


YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! See??? Proof positive that there most certainly ARE pink tractors!!!!! Ahhh...........perfect for this country girl!!!!! LOL

So are you ready for the newest cutie patootie digi stamp from Sunshine!!!! Well, it's Lenny The Loader!!!! Of course I call this one Lenora The Loader!!!! ;)


I heat-set Lenora after I printed her and then I had no issues using my Copics to color and blend away!!! I wanted her to be the "star" of the card, so I just added a small, girly sentiment that was computer-generated and some fun Basic Grey Lime Rickey dp!!! A few pearls 'cuz a girl has GOT to wear her pearls!!! LOL It may be hard to see, but I used Silver Smooch for some touches on the wheels and mirrors and Stickles on her teeth!!! ;) She's a girly girl, but she knows how to carry her own load!!!!!

And here's another caaaauuuuute card from Misti (scraperwannabe on SCS).........who's playing in my stamp room and keeping my poor room company while I'm out of commission!!!! LOL Isn't this Lenny just too adorable??? I love the tire tracks for the dp on her background!!!! Misti has 2 adorable boys...and they are allll boy!!! So she knows how to knock this outta the park!!!! I'm so proud I get to share her creations although we're STILL trying to get her to start her own blog!!!! ;)

Are you enjoying all of the sweetness and fun with Sunshine's new Lenny The Loader??? Well, make sure to check out Sunshine's Paper Obsession Blog and get all the links to hop around so you don't miss any!!!! LOL And she'll have all the deets on how to get this cute Loader image yourself!!!!

Knee update: it is a little better...........so hopefully I'll get to go to brunch with Misti and meet up with another wonderfully talented and sweet stampin' friend, Alison!!!! I'll see the doc on Monday and we'll go from there!!! Thanks for all your healing messages and hugs my friends!!! I'll be making blog rounds all this week and catching up on your amazing creations!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

19 comments:

  1. Wow Lee - she's a cutie! I couldn't help but laugh when I first saw your leading picture. Too funny!!

    Misti - seriously, you need to get a blog. I want to leave love just for you! This card is so cool. I love how these new images lend themselves to so many boy opportunities!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Glad you are doing better, even if it is only a little!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are great!

    Lee-I love the dp.

    Misti- the tire tracks are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both Lee, but I have to admit I'm partial to the pink one! Yeah, baby! It's awesome! Great job - happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Lee!

    Misti....GO HOME AND START A BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards!

    Ummmmmmmmm Misti........I think your peeps want u to start a blog......:o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cards, Lee and Misti! Lee, get better quick, OK???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee! How absolutely adorable! Love that you found a picture of a pink loader!! LOL!! MWAH!! Sunshine:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't normally comment because the response to my drawings has been truly overwhelming to me. I love them all and it's clear to me that you all color them with great love and passion. I cannot believe the interest in these things! They all have one common thread...my cheesy grin! As far as a Pink Loader goes...I NEVER thought I'd see my -ahem- manly Lennie painted as a lady Loader...but she's absolutely TERRIFIC! If you can't beat 'em ... join em! I'm glad to know my drawing has brought you and so many others a few chuckles and some fun in you spare time. WELL DONE!!! ~ I am filling a BIG sketch book with concepts to keep digi-stampers busy thru the next winter! Sunshine won't let me discuss the details (and I cannot cook) but I will say that I have some couples stamps and more masculine and feminine stamps too.

    ~Rob (sunshines "DH" and Angus/Lennie designer)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling cards. And leave it to Lee to find a pic of a pink tractor! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable!!!

    how are you feeling? Any better?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leave it to Lee to find a PINK tractor! LOL!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! and love Lenora!! How fun!!

    Glad you got to have some fun with Misti...

    will be praying for healing... and awaiting an update after you see the doc tomorrow.

    blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lee! What a caaaauuuute image, is right... and your and your friend's cards are adorable!

    Prayers to you, my friend, for quick healing on your knee.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another cutie patootie card Lee! So are Lenny and Lenora going to get together??? Then we could have little loaders!
    AND Misti started a BLOG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lee I just love these Tractors!!! You did such a super job on these and as Hubby grew up on a Farm and the kids spend a lot of time on the farm I need these stamps!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are both so cute, Lee! You're right - Misti, get a blog!! NOW!!!

    Lee, I really hope your knee gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your Lenora card, Lee! Adorable!


    Misti ~ Your Lenny card is so cute! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!