Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Got Mmmmmmmilk?????

Smiley from millan.net

And it's Sunshine's Stamps Wednesday from me!!!!!!! So what's the image this week??? This mmmmmmmmarvelous, mmmmmmmagnificent, yummmmmmmy Malcolm Milk Truck!!!! Okay, okay, you all KNOW how much I love pink and so can't resist turning Rob's Masculine Motorized Machines into sweet Pink Pretties!!!! LOL Hope I don't drive you too nutty Rob!!!! LOL



I actually just printed Malcolm onto some pretty pink dp and then enhanced with a bit of Stickles!!! I had some fun pink lettered brads and some Primas and Pearls. You all know you can have so much fun with these DigiStamps and create any manner of fun and funky designs!!! Visit Sunshine's Blog and have fun checking out all the fun Malcolm creations as well as get a few peeks of some images to come!!!

I'm so sorry I'm behind in visiting all of your amazing and wonderful blogs!!! I'm having such internet problems that I can't even post very often to my own blog. Sheeesh!!! Hopefully the tech dept. will be able to eventually help............there are a FEW things about small town living........hahaha!!!! I'll be visiting you all as soon as I can as I miss you!!! I so enjoy the inspiration from all of my wonderful stampin' friends!!!! I sure hope you all are enjoying some wonderful Summertime Fun!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

9 comments:

  1. Pink milk truck, huh? CUTE!

    Hope your computer woes are fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA!! OMGosh girl.. you kill me!!! LOL Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I named my girl truck- Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo cute! Love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope...you're NOT driving me nutty. That's Sunshine's job! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! Can you upload this to the new Ning group when you get the chance? I love this card by the way! AWESOMENESS!!! MWAH!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!