Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gina K. Sneaky Peeks Day 4!!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

WooooHoooo!!!!! Have you all just been blown away by the fabulous Gina K Designs and team???? I bet you cannot wait for tomorrow night's Release Party on Splitcoast so you can see all the new and amazing stamp sets in their full glory!!!! LOL



This is Gina's new Free With Three this month called Tropical Windows. I think the bold flowers are so perfect for a black and white design......with a bit of red for a POP!!! This is a wonderful set for that Clean and Simple style which I am sooooo trying to do a little more of!!



For more projects made with the stamps previewed today, be sure to check out our other Senior Design Team Member's Blogs:


Gina, Cathy, Donna, Emily, Erika, Kurtis, Jessica, Joanne, Lee, Lynn, Melanie, Cindy and Theresa


and, our CenterStage Spotlight Design Team member, Sue Morris is joining in on our previews today showing off a card she has made with the new Free with Three stamp set - Tropical Windows.


Don't forget to join us at our Release Party on Thursday night over on the Gina K. Forum on SCS starting at 7pm CST. There will be contests, challenges, lots of chatter as well as a ton more samples shared by the Senior Design team members and our CenterStage Spotlight team too! You won't want to miss it!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

16 comments:

  1. Oh Lee, this is so fabulous! Striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very classy and elegant with the red, white and black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Em, very classy!! LOVE it my friend! And look at you with a CAS card! WOOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this is classy. Love your colors and the cuttlebug background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey honey. Go check out my blog for a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love this card! I'm especially pleased that there are more images in the free with 3 rather than just sentiments. Beautiful card!!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Lee! I love that splash of red.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully elegant card Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the brads in the flower centers and the colors

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can never go wrong with black, white and red! So classy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So striking, Lee! Love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. creatively done...the design just sleek and simple
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful job! Love that pop of red!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lee! It's been far too long since I popped in for a visit. I love the new look of your blog.

    You are sooooo lucky to be on the Gina K Design Team. I LOVE the stamps, but I love Gina and the company even more. I can't imagine it gets better than that!

    Your card is luv-lee. I adore clean and simple looks like this.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!