Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Gina K. Sneaky Peeks Day 3!!!!!

Animation from millan.net

Are you all sooooooooo ready for the new Gina K. Designs Stamp TV kit?????? I know you all will absolutely LOVE this one!!!! Are you in an Autumn Frame of mind???!!! I sure love Autumn!!!!

This newest Stamp TV kit is called Signs Of Autumn!!!! Doesn't that sound FABulous???!!! And the designer paper is the brand new Signs Of Autumn paper that matches!!! The 2 designs I chose were Indian Corn and Warm Quilt. I really tried to keep the card fairly simple so you can really see the patterns!! These are amaaaaaaazing Fall colors!!! You all are soooo gonna want to start stampin' away on Autumn Greetings!!!

For more projects made with the stamps previewed today, be sure to check out our other Senior Design Team Member's Blogs:


Gina, Asela, Cathy, Cindy, Donna, Emily, Erika, Kurtis, Jessica, Joanne, Lee, Lynn, Melanie, and Theresa


Our CenterStage Spotlight Design Team member, Dawn Lusk is joining in our previews today showing a card today too. Remember to check out StampTV for the new video today - Gina will be showing a project made with the new Signs of Autumn StampTV kit!

~ Have A Creative Day!~

21 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, Lee! Makes me ready for fall! :) I love those pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the simple layout to show off those bautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this new paper. I really like the way you shaded around the pumpkins it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, soooo prettiful! Love the way you spotlighted the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is beautiful! I am sooooo ready for fall. I am soooo ready for the store to open on Thursday.... I'm sooooo ready to have a bear outside my window...
    Gotcha! ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Lee! Love the way you spotlighted the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The details on the pumpkins are beautiful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great card these look good enough to eat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So hard to think about Fall and the holidays but this card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Lee! LOVE how you showed the papers, just beautiful and screams Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card! Thanks for the inspiration.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how you put the sentiment and main image on the same panel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a beautiful card! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooh, the papers look great!! wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Papers and the image are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait to get the new Stamp TV kit...and I can't wait for fall!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!