Sunday, July 26, 2009

Gina K. Sneaky Peeks Begin!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Wooot Wooot Wooot!!!!!! Day 1 of new Gina K. Designs sneak peeks begins!!!!!!!


This first design is an absolute stunner from our Melanie!!!! Inspiration Mosaic might be a bit different from her usual style and yet again it is such a FABULOUS design!!!! I decided to paper piece her large stamp into a quilt design!!! And it gave me the idea to use stitching with my new Janome Mini........now I admit I had to watch Gina's Stamp TV video on threading it a couple more times to get it right!!! LOL And some wonderful friends and stampers were hanging out on the Chat section of Stamp TV helped me through a couple issues......thanks my friends!!!!! I used the Basic Grey Bittersweet dp and Gina K. Pure Luxury Chocolate Kiss and White. I don't know how well they show up, but there are little pearls along the corners of the quilt pieces!! There are sooooo many wonderful and fun ideas for this amazing new set!!!

Now this sweet and romantic new set is from Nina..........called Elegant Post. Just wonderful for special little anniversary and birthday wishes and welcomes and so many more!! I used some of the Gina K. digipaper, Floral Elegance. I also used the new Ribbon and the shimmery Sateen Flowers that are included in the new Stamp TV kit!!! I colored the flowers to match with my Copics!!

For more projects made with the stamps previewed today, be sure to check out our other Senior Design Team Member's Blogs:

and, don't forget to check out our CenterStage Spotlight girls joining us in Previews today: Sue Walsh is showing an Elegant Post card today and JenMarie Taylor has a card made with the new Inspiration Mosaic stamp set.
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

33 comments:

  1. Lee, these are beautiful!!! Those papers are so luscious on the mosaic card and love your sweet birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally FABulous Lee!!! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You so rock!!!! These 2 cards are just amazing...but I would expect no less from you. Thanks for your ongoing inspiration!!! Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards Lee - especially the pink and browm quilt! I'd like one just like it a quilt that is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I KNEW you'd use bittersweet!!! hee!! no bitter here, just SaWEEEET!!!
    adorable birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Bittersweet paper too - nice job!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These are so pretty. The pearls are a neat touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Leee....these are just darlin'!!! Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Lee. I LOVE BG, especially the Bittersweet line, so I'm definitely loving the mosaic card, and Nina's image looks so elegant on the cad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards! I love the colors you chose for both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love what you did with the pinks and browns! And the sateen flowers came out so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the mosaic, just love the design paper for this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORGEOUS! I am just loving all these lovely quilt cards! Y'all rock!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lee, as usual these are absolutely FABULOUS!!!!! I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, Lee! All the stitching, wow! And you just learning it, I am amazed! AWEsome job on that! LOVE it! And those birds, love the whole design of this! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love how you did the quilting look with the inspiration mosaic. I love your 2nd card too but the first one is my fav. Maybe it's because I love quilts?

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both are beautiful, pretty colors you choose, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both cards are lovely! But I especially LOVE the pink thinking of you one!!! That is a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty! I think your stitching is greet. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMGoodness...I love your quilt!! Beautiful samples!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards Lee! Love the quilt card! Your sewing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the PINK quilt card!! and the orange and blue combo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. There is so much loveline-ness in both your cards. Great job, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Neat cards, Lee. Love your sewing, you did a super job!

    ReplyDelete
  25. love both cards; love the paper choices for the "quilted" look.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful designs Lee!! Love your sewing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Freakin beans awesome Lee. The quilt is just to die for - love those tiny pearls and all the color and texture and the card with Nina's set is scrumptiosly elegant. Right on!

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG! I can already tell this is going to be a must-have stamp for me! LOVE that dp!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lee!! I LOVE your cards - aren't these new stamp sets awesome!!?!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your quilt is beautiful! It looks like a real quilt! How much fun would this stamp set be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ooooooooh.......wonderful!!! so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!