Thursday, July 9, 2009

Gina K. Designs Lucky Seven Blog Hop!!!!!

WooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Yep!!! It's a special Gina K. Designs Blog Hop!!! Some Gina K. Favorites are being spotlighted for a special Sale!!!! And it's sure a GREAT ONE!!!!! One of the sets chosen is Jumping For Joy by the ever talented and fabulous Melanie Muenchinger!!! I have every stamp she's made!!! Yes I do!!! And it was so fun to go back and pull out some of her adorable critters!!!!

This sassy little Ostrich is one of my faves!!! So I figured I'd show her off and let her "Shake" those tail feathers!!! Glitzed up a bit too with Stickles of course!!!! Now some of you may not think Ostriches and chocolates go together.............but I say chocolate can go with ANYTHING!!!! LOL This is just a simple 2,5,7,10 box made from dp. I used the Threading Water punch. I love the detail that gives to the edges!!!

  • Stamps: Jumping For Joy

  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White & Black Onyx, Basic Grey Lemonade

  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics

  • Accessories: Flowers, Ribbon, Stickles

Now here are all the FUN and FAB deets of this Special Lucky Seven Hop!!!!!!

Lucky Seven Sale Event: July 9-14, 2009

Buy any three of these seven stamp sets(regularly priced at $23.95 each) for $49.95 and you can choose from one of these normally priced $19.95 stamp sets for free! (A value of $91.80)

OR, for an even more amazing deal: Buy them all for $125! Purchase all of the Lucky Seven stamp sets and you will receive all 4 of the free stamp set choices for free! (A total value of $247.55)

Lucky Seven Stamp sets available for this sale event:
Many Happy Returns
How Sweet it Is!
Jumping for Joy
Zoo Animals
Christmas Blessings
Whatever Floats Your Boat
Cuddles and Hugs


Stamp sets available for free with the purchase of 3 of the Lucky Seven Stamp Sets:
WhooHoo!
Rectangle Greetings
Heartfelt Hits 1
Kindred Greetings for Kids


To take advantage of these sale prices, look for the Lucky Seven Button on GinaK's Online Store that will go live midnight tonight!

Check out these GinaK Designs Senior Design Team blogs tonight for projects made with these seven Lucky Stamp sets!

Many Happy Returns: Joanne and Lynn
How Sweet it Is: Gina and Carolyn
Jumping for Joy:
Cathy and Lee
Zoo Animals: Asela and Donna
Christmas Blessings: Kurtis and Emily

Whatever Floats Your Boat: Erika and Jessica
Cuddles and Hugs
: Melanie and Theresa

The Lucky Seven Sale event will start at 10 p.m. Central on July 9th and run thru midnight July 14th.

So............HOP on over and under and through and around and enjoy all the AMAZING creations and then go ahead and add to your Gina K. collection!!!! You know you wanna!!!!! :)

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

23 comments:

  1. I agree! Chocolate goes with EVERYthing! And this is one sassy lady to go with it! LOVE this Lee!!

    (Ha! My word verification thing is 'forme'...is it? hahaha! )

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopping on by...your card and project are awesome... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate and stamps always go together! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Lee!!!! Gives me a great big ole smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree Lee chocolate goes with everything. Wonderful card and a very yummy box.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate absolutely goes with everything, Lee. And I love this little Ostrich. She reminds me of the Seusical song, "Amazing Gertrude". Great set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Lee!! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one SWEET combo! Love your peek a boo packaging and your card is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yummy---chocolate!!! Love the adorable card and matching treat container!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute projects! Great job, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know I love your work, and that I love critters! Perfect combo! ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute projects! Yes, chocolate goes with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your very cute card brought a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so creative, Lee!!! I love this set - that ostrich is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi ya lee!! :P I love these!! ha ha!! how cute!!! I can't wait to get my new stamp sets!! heeheehee

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO CUTE!! I love this set of Melanie's, I need to find more time to use it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really creative love the animals, they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh so cute,that ostrich sure puts a smile on my face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Okay Lee...you're next on the chocolate train - assuming the weather holds when I finally get to work again.

    Something for you on my blog. The card cracks me up. Something about that ostrich always makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!