Saturday, July 4, 2009

ETSY Inspired #43............Back To Nature!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's another FABULOUS Etsy Saturday!!!!! And this beautiful shop, Whichgoose, is our inspiration for today!!! Make sure to stop by Ashley's Blog for all the deets and play along!!!!


My inspiration this week came from these dainty little pink butterflies!!!


And my FABULOUS, wonderful, sweet friend Misti is pinch-hitting for me!!! I love pink........duh.........and look what she made in spite of the fact that she does not like pink!!!! LOL I love this dp!!! And this sweet Unity Stamp from the April KOTM. Thanks Misti!!! Now hurry and get your blog started so we can all see your cute cards and just how much you RAK and spoil everyone!!!!

Misti is pinch-hitting because I did something to my knee.......I think I tore a ligament or tendon. Obviously being a holiday weekend I was screwed and my Ortho's PA can't even see me until Monday afternoon. Now, I can take a lot of pain........but after a week it had gotten so completely out of control I went to the ER Thursday night...........sure enough an x-ray doesn't show anything broken and I don't live near wonderful, modern hospitals!! LOL So no MRI equipment! But I have some wonderful pain meds.......they only help at night, but that's something! I'm trying to do some limited stamping from my comfy livingroom chair, but it's slow going and I can't do a lot. So Misti came to my rescue!!!!! Hopefully I'll have a positive update Monday night!!!

Now head over to the other sweet and talented ETSY Inspired DT members for some more wonderful creations to get you goin'!!

Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Kristen Dyer
Shannon Bracken
Tiffany Johnson
Tonya Hopkins
De Swanick
Emily Niehaus
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman

Wishing you all a Happy and Safe July 4th with lots of fun and food!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

17 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful and love this layout and the colors. You rocked this challenge. Thanks for inspiring me everyday.
    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey~ I'm so sorry your knee is bothering you! Hope you get better soon, so we can get together! Love you and miss you. Oh, and BTW~ the card is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such dedication girl! Misti, beautiful card! Lee, take it easy and get better! Happy Fourth to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lee sorry you are having knee issues again. Take care and have a wonderful 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely beautiful Lee!! :) I love it!

    I hope you feel better soon! Sorry about your knee hun! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great and talented friend you have in Misti! :) Thanks for getting a post together even with all you are going through. I hope your appointment on Monday will bring greater pain relief and some answers about what is going on. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Misti for providing a super elegant creation this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go Misti....you're rocking with the pink!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no lee I am so sorry to hear you are in pain hun! Hoping you get feeling better soon!

    Great friend and great card! glad you have her!!
    hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lee ~ I'm so sorry about your knee. Big hugs for ya friend!

    Misti ~ Wow, your card is beautiful! I love the pink and that layout is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay Misti!! The card is beautiful - I like that color combo (although I'm not a pink fan either). Thanks for helping Lee, too.
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet of her to help out!! Hope you are feeling better and you heal quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card Lee - SO sorry to hear about your knee - rest it - ice it - take your meds and hope you find out soon what it is. Happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you feel better soon dearest! This is a lovely card! Awesome job Misti! Thanks for helping us out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you're feeling better sweetie!!!!

    Great card Misti!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Lee you have done it again another amazing job on this card!!!

    With the Holiday weekend I am just getting out to see all the wonderful Etsy posts for this week!!

    I love all your pink and this card is just so pretty!!!

    Wonderful job on this!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great job, Misti!! But...how can you not like pink??? {{Hugs}} to you, Lee. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!