Saturday, June 6, 2009

Limelight Six Chicks........Simply Summertime!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

It's SUMMERTIME!!!!! What does that mean for you??? Summer is bright, fun colors to me!!!! And the theme for this month's Limelight Papercrafts Six Chicks project is Summertime!!!!


I really do love the simplicity of the Unity Stamps set Gratitude=Joy. You really can do so much to change the look of these images. So I used the Colorbox Queue Rainbow Sherbet Ink Pads in some fun summery colors that perfectly match my current dp addiction, Basic Grey Lime Rickey!!!! And the brand new colors of Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Lippy Red and Split Pea that Mandy is carrying!!! Oooooooo la la!!!!! Of course I couldn't resist using some Stickles too!!!! LOL Summer is about sparkle and shine ya know!!!! ;)

I had to include some chocolates!!!! I think summer is perfect for a treat!! Okay, okay, I think every season is perfect for treats!!!! LOL I used a little SU tin to alter with the Lime Rickey and Ribbon and Rhinestones.

And then here's what's super fun about summer............no socks and shoes!!!! Sandal-wearing weather!!!! But you simply must have cute and colorful and smooth feet and toesies!!!! So a little gift Nail Pail is what I came up with!! I used these ribbons, Light Blue/Parrot Green, Pink/Light Pink and Sheer Fuschia/White Dot. I also used the new Baby's Breath Shimmerz Spritz on the tag..........I hope you can see the awesome shimmer!!! I LOVE this stuff!!!! LOL



I hope my friend enjoys this little Simply Summer pampering gifty!!! And I hope you have some fun inspiration and ideas to create some fun colorful summer projects!!!!! Now hop on along thru the wonderfully talented Six Chicks blogs!!!!
You've still got time to play along with my Limelight Anniversary Challenge!!! Check it out HERE ON THIS POST!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a fabulous giftie set!!!! Who doesn't love to pamper themselves?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow..you outdid yourself..Love all of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute set of gifts, Lee! I hear ya about the chocolate anytime is chocolate time! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and sparkly....just like you!!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is darling! love the idea and yes! everyone needs pretty toes for the summer. I just got my first summer pedi last night! tfs, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great project! Great set of goodies and handcrafted creations! Definitely summery and bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Of course summer means no shoes!! Great job-- super cute projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee, this is just FABULOUSNESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is super duper fantastic! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous gift set - your friend is going to love this(and if she doesn't, just send it my way, lol!) *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, every season IS good for treats!! LOL! And especially chocolate!! What a great summery set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful gift set, Lee! I love all the glitter on the card.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!