Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's a Limelight Thursday!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's another FUN Limelight Papercrafts Sketch and Product Challenge!!!!! This time the product in focus is.......RIBBBBBBBON!!!!! I soooooooo love ribbon!!!!!!! Actually any kind of fiber!!!!

So here is a fun sketch!! Try some ribbon or fiber in a funky design in the corner!!! And get creative with that oval!!! I almost always use the sketch as exact as possible......but today I thought I'd take some creative license!!!! I flipped the sketch and then used some bling in the oval spot.

I used the caaauuuute Unity Stamps t.v. image Love Is Everything. And I'm still soooo lovin' this Basic Grey Lime Rickey!!!! This funky pattern was soooo perfect for the retro televisions!!! And the Hot Pink Double Dash Ribbon........well, just about any color ribbon will match with this fun and summery dp!!!! I couldn't resist a bit of Stickles on the image.
I sure hope you'll play along this week and check out all the deets on Mandy's Blog and remember to link your card/project there for a chance to win a fabulous prize!!!! Also hop along to the other talented Six Chicks & Guest DT for some more ribbon inspiration!!!
**Use the sketch provided and bling it up with Rhinestones!
**Key word for SCS upload is LLPC024
**Post a comment with a link to your card right to on Mandy's blog by Sunday, June 28 at midnight (or before winner is drawn Monday a.m.).
**PRIZE ~ Five yards of ribbon - winner's choice! (winner will be chosen randomly from all participants).
In celebration of Father's Day, take 10% off of your ENTIRE order by entering "FATHER" at checkout!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

15 comments:

  1. LOVE the PINK truck! wonderful samples!!

    and I just saw you're a geocacher too! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Love the bright fun colors of this card! I gotta play this week... sigh. I need more time in a day!

    How do you take your pictures, do you use a light box?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that card!!! I saw that paper the other day at the Archivers and almost bought it! FUN FUN FUN!!! And the card is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo, funky and fun! love it, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all amazing Lee..as usual..love the truck and those bright colors with the tv sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute fun card! That paper goes wonderfully with the TV stamp! I love the heart bling! Great card, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! That paper is perfect for the image. I like the sketch too, so I'm gonna have to play!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, how fun is this?! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG the bling is just killing me, soooo cool! What a super cool DP, I thought you had drawn this and taken the idea right out of my brain again LOL, was planning on doing something like that :) this is too neat :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fun Lee! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGoodness....chock full of cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. super duper design, colors, bling etc etc etc. Rock on GF!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!