Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's Limelight Sketch Time..........Bling Style!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Oh yeah baby!!!! It's a Limelight Papercrafts Sketch and Product Challenge..........and this time the product is RHINESTONES!!!! Now this is up my alley!!!! LOL


I used these adorable Row Changito Row stamp. And colored with Copics to match the super cute October Afternoon Ducks In A Row patterned paper. Some matching ribbon and White Twill and OF COURSE the Rhinestones!!! I used some of the Prima Say It In Flowers Rhinestones.......they are soooo pretty!!!


The Details:
**Use the sketch provided and bling it up with Rhinestones!
**Key word for SCS upload is LLPC023
**Post a comment with a link to your card right to on Mandy's blog by Sunday, June 14 at midnight (or before winner is drawn Monday a.m.).
**PRIZE ~ Rhinestones!(Winner is chosen randomly from all participants.)

Check out the other lovely and talented Six Chicks plus our Seventh Chick for some fabulous inspiration and eye candy:


Now I have a request........my amazing and wonderful friend, Kerianne, is requesting to flood her sweet mama with cards!!! She was just diagnosed with breast cancer and will be facing surgery and treatments and sending some smiles and hugs her way can only help with positive thoughts and energy!!! You can read about it and get the details on this post on Kerianne's Blog!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

12 comments:

  1. Too cute, Lee! You always know how to bling it up with style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling Lee! I am in LOVE with all the bling! I need to order me some of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how stinking cute Lee!! I have never cared much for that monkey, but they way you have done this makes me want to go find the one I have!! LOVE the bling of course! perfect paper with this too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is super cute! you always stamp so well!!!

    I totally suck at it! And therefore don't enjoy it! But I guess I can't be good at everything! :) (HAHAHA)

    When you going to come visit??? I miss you so much and can't wait to spend some time with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew your card would be Blingy and fabulous! cute stuff, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a super cute card!! love those monkeys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too too adorable Lee - I love those monkeys and the sketch is fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun card Lee, the image is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOOOO cute! I love those Chngitos and I {heart} the bling too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh these crack me up!! They remind me of Peanut... the dummy from the ventriliquest... ummm forgot his name. LOL Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!