Saturday, June 27, 2009

It's Another ETSY Saturday!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Howwwwwwwwwwdy!!!!!!!!!! Are you ready for a creative weekend??? I know I am!!! Well, here's a GORGEOUS Etsy Inspired Challenge to get your mojo a-flowin'!!!!!! Stop by the very elegant shop, Tony Carlisle.............you'll be taken with the gorgeous photography!!!!!!


I was inspsired by both the black & white photography and the red roses...........so I let these 2 photographs be my inspiration.


I used the new Gina K. Designs stamp, Arranged With Love designed by the phenomenal Melanie!!! I just simply embossed the large stamp in white and let the image just show itself off!! I totally am IN LOVE with this stamp!!!! Okay, okay, y'all know me well......what Gina K. am I NOT in love with???!!!! LOL Can you believe I didn't even use any embellies other than a ribbon??? See??? This stamp does all the hard work!!!!
Okay.......now time for you to play along!!!! Just choose a photo to inspire you and then link your creation to Ashley's Blog.........make sure you get all the deets there!! And hop through all the DT Blogs for more wonderful cards/projects!!!

22 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and love that stamp. I just love black and white together with a splash of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lee! Love the color combo... and the image is stunning and so fitting for this week's shop! Wow, no bellies?! This is CAS for you, huh?! LOL. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, Lee. The white embossing on black is striking and the pop of color with the red is perfect. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Lee.... gorgeous! This card is incredible!!! That stamp definitely jumps out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Lee! I love it...fab job and tfs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the white flowers pop off of that black background and the touches of red give it an extra punch...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used that BG stamp! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word, Lee!!!!!! My jaw dropped when I saw this card! You make me wish it was my birthday already! It's just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS clean & simple card - WOWZA!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lee this is wonderful and I really love the Red Black and White color scheme everyone is using these days!!! Awesome job and I just love this card!!! You rocked this weeks inspiration Lee!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi. Your inspiration card is just gorgeous. I love how you've taken two different images for you inspiration, blended it together and made a card that reflects both.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously, all I can say is THUD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely fabulous Lee! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. GREAT card and inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! I just love this look.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!