Monday, June 29, 2009

I Finally Caved to DigiStamps!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
Well..............what can I say?? I held out for as long as I could on another addiction of this stamping craft!!!! LOL But what could I do when my very sweet friend, Christina, or Sunshine as she's known on SCS, asked me if I'd help showcase this little guy??? I could only say YES!!!!! He's adorable!!!!!!


His name is Angus Argus...........or Angie Argus when I make a pink one........and y'all KNOW I will!!! LOL Well, I decided to make a cammo design Angus flying over a fun Safari!!!! And this cute DCWV Safari Stack is perfect for it!!! I only have an ink jet printer......so I didn't want to use my Copics and smear the image.......so I used my Prisma Pencils, and surprisingly the OMS didn't smear! The ribbon and dew drops and a computer-generated sentiment finish it off!!! Watch for other Sunshine creations soon!!!!

Right now Christina is offering adorable little Angus for free on Her Blog Here!!!! Check out the details and play along!!!! She's got lots more designs coming in the next few weeks!!!!

Just a heads-up.........I'm still having major internet issues...........sometimes it works, sometimes it goes fast, sometimes it boots me off, sometimes it errors out, sometimes it won't load photos and graphics................well, y'all get the point!!!! I'm trying to catch up and keep up with blogs, so don't think I'm ignoring you!!! I LOVE all the inspiration and talent you all share!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

10 comments:

  1. Yeay, welcome to the world of digi stamps!!! You did a wonderful job with this sweet stamp! Hope you have a great start to your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehehe, welcome to the world of digi stamps.......now let me introduce you to the addictive world of graphics!! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I've yet to try the digi stamps either... guess it's inevitable at some point! So cute! Hope your internet issues are fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fabulous job with this card, Lee! It is super cute! I love the safari papers and the greeting you used with Angus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee its just wonderful! Check out my blog for the link to your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, Lee! I'll give you a tip on images printed with an inkjet: you can either let the image sit for a while (a couple hours is plenty) to let the ink dry/cure, OR you can heat-set the image with your heat gun. I have an inkjet, too, and I've never had a problem with an image smearing if I do one of these two things. I don't use Copics, so you may need to experiment to see if it works with them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome project! I can't wait to see Angie! I had to play with Angus too. I'm thrilled at how versatile he is. Love love love your card!! ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm ignoring the DigiStamp world... I must... I must. But... YOU did a fantabulous job, GF!!! You rock.. as always!!! Hurry... get your internet fixed... I misses you... *sniff sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Lee! I can't wait to see you pink one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely adorable, too! I love digi images. You should try a few from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. They have tons of great ones!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!