Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy, Happy Gina K. Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Do you see me?????? Did you HEAR me?????? I'm sure my excited shouts were cause for alarm across the country!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I am THRILLED, EXCITED, BEYOND HAPPY, AMAZED and HONORED to be asked to be part of the Gina K. Senior Design Team!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean y'all have seen the INcredible work all of those ladies do???!!! I'll be linking up all the DT blogs in my sidebar tonite and you don't want to miss their incredible blogs if you don't already follow them!!! And Gina is so amazingly sweet and talented and such a gem!!!! I think I'll be up on Cloud 9 for while yet!!!!!!!!!! Ever since my spotlight turn in October........I've been up on that cloud!!! LOL Now I can just stay permanently up there!!!! :)

Join us on Stamp TV as there is now also an opportunity to become a guest designer on the Spotlight Design Team each month!!!! 6 fabulous Gina K. stampers will be chosen to participate in the Release Party and Blog Hop and will be sent (free of course! LOL) one of the NOT YET RELEASED sets to design along with the DT!!!!! And will be shown in the Feature Gallery!!!!! So come on over and play along with all the challenges and chances to win a stamp set with each challenge!!!!!!

I wanted to try some new techniques and practice my Copic coloring.........I need LOTS of practice!!!! LOL So I decided to try a Magic Card on SCS. WHEW! It's a lot of work!!! And I need more practice to hide my edges. But it's really cool!!!!

I love the half-way picture because that's when you can really see the MAGIC!!!!! Black and white image turns to colored image!!!! Let me tell you something..............lining up those images WITHOUT a Stampamajig thingy was NOT easy!!!!!!!!!!! I should put one of those on my shopping list!!!! LOL

VOILA!!!! Magic!!!! And of course in pinks!!! LOL I used the Gina K. set Friendship's Garden designed by Asela. So dainty and pretty!!!! I used the sentiment from Melanie's Say It With Flowers set. I'm getting the hang of some Copic shading..........just starting to.......it's great therapy though I tell ya!!!!
Now..............in celebration I have some Gina K. Blog Candy!!!!!!!! I have the set Notes To Mother!!!!!! (I'll get the link in a bit). What do you have to do???? Just what I always ask................comment!!!! LOL Just leave a comment here..........I'll pick a winner using my trusty Cody.org on Saturday morning!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

38 comments:

  1. I saw it this morning and SQUEALED for you!!!! You are sooooo talented Lee, I am so excited for you - CONGRATS GIRL!! Your card is really pretty, I just love all the flowers and the pearls - just beautiful! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Happy dance, happy dance* CongRATS Lee! You totally deserve it and I'm so glad to see you on the DT. This technique is very cool and I'm going to have to go check it out. I don't have a stampamajig either, so we'll see how it turns out :).

    Can't wait to see what you're gonna do next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, girlie!!! I can't think of anyone more deserving of this than you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You are very talented and I know you'll enjoy your time as one of that crew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, girl! You have amazing talent, so I'm not a bit surprised that you were chosen for the senior DT! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with all those fabulous stamps!

    And your magic card is SO COOL! I think I'm going to have to try that technique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am SO happy for you!!!!!! Yay!!!! I can't wait to see your fabulous creations in the release parties!!!! (and in the magazines!) Hip hip hooray! Love your card, too, it's beautimous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Lee! Very deserving spot, I must say!!! Will look forward to seeing what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WTGG....Congrats to you!!! Your card is sooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Lee!!! I am so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wahoo, congratulations Lee I am so happy for you. You so deserve this, your cards are so amazing. I look forward to seeing your creations. Fabulous card. I have a Cody to but spelled with a K. he is graduating from high school next week. I am not sure where all the years went and oh so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Freakin Beans Lee - This is the bestest news! I am so excited and SO happy for you. I love your work and it will be so fun to watch what you come up with now! WAAAAAAAYYYYYY TOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOO LEEEEEEE. Wanted to be sure you could hear me all the way in Colorado. BIG BIG hugs and HUGE smiles for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! I heard you all the way here in Ohio! Way to go! Love your work and love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lee!! YAY LEE!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!

    The card turned out very nice, too! :)

    I'll be watching the whole team, I'm am so excited for you!!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that's super cool! I did a double take (well a double "scroll" as I scrolled the laptop screen up and down hehe) when I first read it! That's fantastic :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congradulations! I know you will do awesome. I can't wait to see what you creat.
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

    Great card! Will have to check out the tutorial and see if I can attempt to make one.

    Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  18. you know I'm thrilled for you & us! What a pretty magic card, I have to tell you even WITH the stamp positioner, it was hard to line up perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats!! How exciting for you...can't wait to see all your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. CONGRATULATIONS, LEE!!! How exciting is this? I can't wait to see what you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well I did already congratulate you on your last post, but I will post again here for the "candy"! Glad you are on Cloud 9!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lee, I am so very excited for you! I can't wait to see what you have to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You sure are calm about this! LOL. Lee, I am soooooo happy!!! Congrats to you!

    Um, this card is amazing! Wow! Now I really want to try one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, girl...I saw that! You are truly deserving of this honor! Congratulations! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations!!!

    Read the annoucment on Gina's blog this morning. You so deserve to be on the design team!

    So Happy for you!

    You go Girl!!!!! You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. SOOOO exciting Lee! You deserve it! You'll rock at it! Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, WOW! Lee!!! That is such wonderful news! Congrats, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. congratulations! i can only imagine the elation you are feeling!
    the card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats honey! I'm proud of you! When you come to visit me, you will have to show me how to make that Magic Card! LOVE it!!! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. congrats, that is just fabulous!! there is going to be whole lot of pink going on at gina K.s :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow! Congrats Lee. I can't wait to see more of your creations. Beautiful *magic* card too:)

    ReplyDelete
  32. LEE!!! Love your magic card and huge congratulations again for being on the Senior Design Team! It is just so exciting!

    Thanks for the chance at the blog candy! GK blog candy is the best!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  33. CONGRATS!!! And what an AMAZING card...that is fantastic!!! WOW! I'm in awe with all the beauty!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh, Lee, when I saw your name in Gina's blog post I was absolutely thrilled for you!!!!!! I can only imagine how excited you are. I'd be over the moon myself!!! You see, what goes around comes around. You have got it going on, girlfriend!!!

    Big hugs and smiles and high fives,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congratulations Lee!! Senior Design Team member of lovely Gina's team!!!That is awesome! I love your colorful creations! super job with the Copics! Love your blog! 20 years of being married to the same man! That's incredible! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow Lee, CONGRATS on GinaK DT!!! That is so spectacular, and speaking of spectacular, your card is too! I haven't dared to try that Magic card, but you may have just convinced me to get on it! I love your pinks and the flowers all make it look so feminine and pretty...wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congratulations Lee!! It is no surprise to those who know and love your work(and bling!) that you were chosen for this!!
    ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!