Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary Limelight Papercrafts.........Challenges, Games & Prizes!!!!!

Edited to add: My Limelight Challenge deadline is Monday, June 8....I will draw a winner and announce on Tuesday, June 9. Thanks!!
CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!!!!!!!!!!

It's a very special 1st Anniversary for Mandy and Limelight Papercrafts!!!! And this is a super special DAY OF FUN!!!!! So be sure, sure, sure to visit Mandy's Blog so you don't miss out on a single thing!!!!!

My activity for you all is an Inspiration Challenge........Summer Blooms!!!!

These are some photos I just took on our mountain. Yep.....it's summer and colorful!!!! Use anything in this image to inspire you and get your stampin' mojo a-flowin'!!! The colors, petals, greenery, butterfly.......and then come back to my blog and link up your creation (anything, card, scrapbook page, altered item) for a chance to win a prize!!!!!

Here's my card..........I LOVE color.........yep, color and bling and flowers.........Oh My!!!! LOL And I seriously have almost zero of my BG Lime Rickey dp left!!! This paper is sooooo cheery and bright and perfect for summer!!! I used the adorable Love & Meaning stamp from Unity Stamps. I colored with Copics........getting some more practice in!!! I used lots of different and, of course, matching Kaisercraft Rhinestones. Yes.........I do have.............one or two........or 50 packages!!!!!! LOL And I love these fun, bright Textured Ribbons!!

And here's the amazing fun line-up for you..............now get hoppin' and playin' and winnin' some FANTASTIC prizes!!!!

Mandy ~ Go play Balderdash for a chance to win Hullabaloo Stamp (Unity), Bazzill Scalloped Circle Chipboard Tags and Prima Sweet N Sassy Flowers - Cinderella.

Lisa ~ A color challenge for a chance to win 3 Fun Flocks: Raspberry Tart, Chocolate Lotto, Lemonade Yellow.

Ryann ~ A picture guessing game for a chance to win a PCS Enchanted Lily stamp set.

Amy C. ~ A scrapbook sketch challenge for a chance to win a My Biggest Wishes stamp by Unity.

Lorie ~ A sketch challenge for a chance to win Prima Aloha Petals - Tea Leaf.

JenMarie ~ A Limelights favorites game for a chance to win Delectable Delights Stamp Set (Unity) and Coconut Pixee Stix Glitter.

Kristen ~ A guessing game for a chance to win a Basic Grey Wisteria 6x6 paper pad.

Jennifer ~ A scavenger hunt for a chance to win Flashee Fuchsia Shimmerz, Mudpie Shimmerz Spritz.

Tiffany ~ A guessing game for a chance to win a Basic Grey Marrakech 6x6 paper pad.

Becky ~ A word scramble for a chance to win Cling Changito Cake Stamp (Stampendous).

Katie ~ A word jumble for a chance to win Prima Pebbles - Butterfly.

Amy T. ~ A guessing game for a chance to win Basic Grey Lime Rickey Buttons.

Nikki ~ A Where's Waldo-type game for a chance to win a Cherry Hill 8x8 paper pad.

And make sure you also visit Limelight Papercrafts for amazing sales and new products!!!!! Enter the code ONEYEAR at checkout to receive 20% off of your ENTIRE purchase! This code is good ALL WEEK, through Sunday!

~ Have A Creative Day~


18 comments:

  1. Oh I love this Lee!! What gorgeous colors, I agree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Lee!! I love color, too, so this really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Lee!! Love your inpiration also!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, what a fun card Lee, I love all the color!! How fun, I totally want to have time to play along - sorry I have been MIA, trying to get ready for the new job, LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card Lee! I will try to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge! My Project can be seen HERE. Thanks for the chance to enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, your card is AWESOME, Lee....I love the colors, layout, and those gorgeous stamps...great challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so cute and thanks a lot, now I'm going to have that song in my head while I try to sleep - LOL!

    Wonderful card - love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful and cheerful card! The sentiment is so wonderful too.

    hugs
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love the bright colors! :o) Such a sweet sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lee. Just wanted to stop by and say CONGRATS on making GINAK DT!!

    Love this card! I just bought that stamp this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on being named to the Gina K DT. You are fantastic, and I have loved you since Melanie had you as guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on making the Gina K DT!! I just got the email in my inbox!! That is SOOOOO awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, great news and "here" is my oh so humble attempt at your inspiration challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi Lee!
    As soon as I looked at the bottom right flower on that collage I remembered that there was a color combo challenge somewhere that called for red, black and yellow... so that is what I did.

    Come Check it out!

    - dalis

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great inspirational piece!! Here's mine - I just saw flowers and ran with it!!

    http://paperhugs.blogspot.com/2009/06/inspired.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this challenge.... love bright colors and flowers so this was really fun...se my take on the challenge here:
    http://mimundo78.blogspot.com/2009/06/tarjeta-gracias-thanks-card.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!