Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gina K. Sneak Peeks...............Day Two!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
Haven't the Sneak Peeks been AWESOME so far???? We sure have some amazing artists designing these GORGEOUS stamp sets!!!!! Are you ready to see the latest in Beautiful Blooms from our sweet Melanie??? This is the largest stamp so far in the Gina K. Designs collection!!! And OMGosh is it a stunner!!!!!

  • Stamps: Arranged With Love
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White & Black, Paper Temptress Sparkle cardstock, Lime Rickey
  • Accessories: Ribbon, Gems, Stickles, Punch

It's called Arranged With Love............and comes with many different wonderful sentiments that fit, of course, perfectly in the little sign holder!!!! I popped it up to add just a bit more depth. Yep..........just like you bought a fabulous flower arrangement at a flower shop!!!! I so enjoyed coloring with my Copics and then just adding a hint of glitter around the flower petals. The Basic Grey Lime Rickey was so perfect for my summer color palette!!!


Smiley from millan.net

And now.....introducing the adorable Bug Me Anytime set by the talented Nina!!!! The buggies and flowers are just so dang cute!!!! I had to continue on with my summer palette and my current Lime Rickey addiction!!! LOL My friend, Ky, unknowingly sparked this candy setting set while we were chatting!!! I hope she's surprised and pleased!!!! LOL

  • Stamps: Bug Me Anytime
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, SU inkpads
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White, Paper Temptress Sparkle cardstock, Lime Rickey
  • Accessories: Smooch, Stickles, Ribbon, Gems

I thought for a little kid party (sadly my kids are too "grown up")........you could make a whole set of these with all kinds of candies for a cute table setting!!! I used some metallic Smooch on the pots and Stickles on the images. I didn't have a white tablecloth or I would have stamped one to match!!!! LOL Soooo many little party favor ideas and decorations went spinning thru my head.........but living up here on my mountain does limit my dashing in to a city to shop when I get a brainstorm!!! LOL


I sure hope you're enjoying all the SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPEALADOCIOUS designs that the Gina K. Design Team has been sneaking!!!!

Gina, Carolyn, Cathy, Cindy, Donna, Emily, Jessica, Kurtis, Lee, Lynn, Melanie, and Theresa and, be sure to check out our CenterStage Spotlight girls joining us in previews today: Carla Suto and Melisa Waldorf and Melanie has also asked some guest designers helping to preview her set this month: Selma Stevenson, Denise Marzec and Dawn Lusk.

Release Party Details: Join us here in our forum on this SCS thread-Thursday, June 25th from 7-10 PM Central Time for all the fun! Then at 10 PM central time, we will release 6 new stamp sets, new Pure Luxury card stock and some great new accessories! Gina will be giving away lots of freebies too, including templates and digital paper! We hope you'll come and party with us!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

23 comments:

  1. Lee, I am wild about your coloring on your Melanie card. I love the bright colors with that gorgeous DP.

    Those kids party favors are too cute! What a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your stamped pot!

    that little purple ribbon tab on the card and flourishes are so fun! love your funky colors!
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on Melanie's new stamp! The colours are so vibrant! I just love it Lee. I also love the Party Favours!! OMGosh! How much fun!! As always you rocked the images!! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!!

    Hugz

    Sunshine:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your samples. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the bright colours on the flower card! AND WOW WOW WOW your creation for the bug set is SO cute! I didn't know you could stamp on something like that (come to think of it, though, what CAN'T you stamp on?) I just really love that - what a sweet treat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I sooo love those bright colors on the flowers!! Awesome Lee! And the party favors, what an AWEsome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the flowers---love the yellow roses!! Those bug stakes are soo cute! love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ack! those pots are just too cute!! fab samples today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome samples, Lee! Love the coloring and dimension of Melanie's flowers - perfect with the DP! And the bug stakes and pots are terrific! Such a cute and clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're right, Melanie's set is STUNNING! I love it, and your colors are so BRIGHT and EYE CATCHING! Awesome card, Lee. :)

    Love the idea for the candy set with the bugs and flowers too. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card with Melanie's stamp set!! So bright and cheery! Great coloring. The bug party favors are so sweet! You are rockin' the samples this week Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the little candy pot idea! I think I'll have to CASE that.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun are these!?! Great job - love all the colors and the embellishments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all your bright colors on Mel's set. Your little bug creations are adorable. You are doing a super job with your previews.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! The flower card is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the glitter on the flower petals and how you popped up the sign.

    Oh, the little flower pots with candies are too cute! Those little buggies are adorable!

    You did a fabulous job, Lee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!! You have been a busy girl, Lee....love all your projects!!! The new stamps are gorgeous and your little pots are just FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH GF... you SO rocked these sets today!!!!!! I have little kids... send those candy pots to me!!!! LOL Dang... I just love the way you used both these sets! I want them nooooooowwwwwww!! *sniff sniff*... GREAT job GF!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Lee, your samples are so bright and cheerful! Just gorgeous! Love the little candy pots! What a fab idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMGosh Lee...these are fantastic. Such beautiful coloring on Arranged with Love and your potted posies are just too cute and uber creative! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous Lee!! I love the bright cheery colors you used on your flower card. How cute are those flower pots and picks, love them. You ROCK girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't see that my comment posted...
    I called you Donna by mistake, sorry ladies!
    Anyway...Lee! (me yelling {and grinning}) You are never too old for M&M treat favors. Great set! Your cards are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your sneak peeks are sooo cute! Beautiful card, but LOVE the darling and fun party idea! tfs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!