Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gina K. Sneak Peek Before The Party!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Oh hasn't this week of Gina K. Designs sneak peeks just been FAB--U--LOUS-O???!!!! Are you all psyched up for the release party???? WooooHoooo!!!!!! Here's a couple last peeks before the big reveal!!!!!


  • Stamps: Many Wishes
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Ivory, Black Onyx, assorted dp
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Accessories: Flower Soft, Velvet Ribbon, Pearls

I used the sweet and dainty new set, Many Wishes, designed by our very own A---MAZING Gina K.!!!! I decided to to use Flower Soft for each of the Dandelion puffs!! But looking at it now....without the stems they just seem like Flower Soft circles!!!! LOL Oh well..........trust me........they're very cute DANDELIONS!!!! LOL

Smiley from millan.net
And there's a gorgeous new set by the talented Asela called The Journey.........filled with some wonderful images that evoke sweet memories!!!! Now I just ***had*** to use this phenomenal truck image!!! We had one very similar when our kids were little and we were broke, so it was the only vehicle we could afford when we lived in Montana!!! We loved it!!! Well, it wasn't pink........but in my dreams it was!!!!! LOL

  • Stamps: The Journey
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White, Chocolate Kiss, BG Bittersweet
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copics
  • Accessories: Smooch, Ribbon, Pearls

It can't surprise ANY of my regular visitors that it's PINK!!!!!! And combined with Brown!!!! LOL I used the Basic Grey Bittersweet dp (some of my very fave!). It's a hint to what my challenge is that I'm hosting at the Release Party too!!! Did you notice the stitching!!!???? YESSSSSSS!!!!!!! Thanks to the AWESOME Stamp TV videos that Gina just posted on using the Janome Mini!!! I just bought it and followed the videos and BAM! It really was simple!! And yes, that's PINK thread........seriously........what DID you expect???!!! So get ready to see lots of stitching for a while!!!! LOL

Check out the uber talented DT for more peeks!!!!! Gina, Carolyn, Cathy, Cindy, Donna, Emily, Erika, Jessica, Joanne, Kurtis, Lee, Lynn, Melanie, and Theresa and Asela and of course our CenterStage Spotlight Design Team members Selma Stevenson and Pam Imholz are joining us this morning with previews as well!

Release Party Details: Join us here in our forum on this SCS thread-Thursday, June 25th from 7-10 PM Central Time for all the fun! Then at 10 PM central time, we will release 6 new stamp sets, new Pure Luxury card stock and some great new accessories! Gina will be giving away lots of freebies too, including templates and digital paper! We hope you'll come and party with us!

SCROLL down for the Limelight Post!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

20 comments:

  1. Oh, how cool is that with the flower soft! Hee hee, love your pink truck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on this truck...seems to be a fav amongst the DT and LOVE what you've done with it here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee, What a wonderful pink truck you created here. Love the dp and everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, Lee! I love the pink pickup truck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee, you're my kind a girl...a pink truck...I LOVE THAT!

    What a fantastic idea to use flower soft on your dandelions. What an awesome effect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink truck! Your cards are great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat idea on the dandelions, they might look like flower soft circles, but it looks awesome to me and has an artsy feel to it! And the PINK truck, LOVE it! and OMG the stitching! It is FANtastic!! wow, your first time! I am VERY impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two awesome previews, Lee! Love the Flower Soft on the dandelions and that truck in pink and brown is terrific! Fantastic details on both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pink truck Lee. I could see you riding around it that. Your dandelion card is really cute. Love the Flower Soft on there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lee!!! I love that pink truck. FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVEEEE your pink wheels!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HA!!! LOVE it!!! The pink truck rocks, GF!!!! The flower soft is awesome. I'm so afraid to try mine... maybe I will now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Flower Soft on the flowers! So pretty!

    Oh, wowzers! I love, love, love the pink & brown truck card! It's so awesome!!! You did a great job with the sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Lee! I love both cards (you're right, the first one does look a little like flowersoft circles), especially the truck. Tell me...is it rust pink?? BOBL!! Love the sewing. You're going to be a paper seamstress very soon! ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lee! I love the flower soft on the card - really stands out. And don't even get me started on your car card! PINK! OH MY GOSH! I am just in LOOOOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome cards, Lee! Love the Flower Soft and gorgeous pink truck! Absolutely FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are both great - but I love love your truck!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love that pinkielicious truck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards chick!! Love that pink truck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Lee! I love your pink truck card. I can't wait to get my set! I ordered that one from the release... so many great images to play with. Thanks for the inspiration, as always!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!