Saturday, June 6, 2009

ETSYInspired #39............Bright Buggies!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

It's another super A----dorable and fun ETSY Inspired Challenge!!!! Check out the simply bright and beautiful Chicy Creations and pick out your inspiration piece!!!!

I just loved these two stinkin' cuuuuuute buggie hair-bows!!! And found the perfect Unity Stamps kit to use!!!!!

I used Little Buggers and a fun, bright color combo that's perfect for summertime!!! Some fun ribbon and stickles I think make this a card one of my little niece's will just love!!! Now make sure to get all the deets on Ashley's Blog, including finding out what adorable prize is in the drawing!!! And be sure to play along!!! Also check out the amazing EtsyInspired DT gals to see which cute creations they chose for inspiration!!!!

Carole Chesser (June Guest)
De Swanick
Emily Niehaus
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Jenn Coker (June Guest)
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Kristen Dyer
Shannon Bracken
Tiffany Johnson
Tonya Hopkins

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

17 comments:

  1. Too cute! This challenge is a tough one - am anxious to see what others come up with! Your card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The color combo is one of my favorites. I'm very glad you made it home!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Love the colors at details you did on this one. You ROCKED this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE, Lee! Love the paper you used with those Unity buggies! Great card, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ack.....this is so adorable!!!! Great job with the inspiration piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, Lee!!! Totally lovin' the ladybug! The stripes are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too stinkin' cute Lee! love your card & the colors you used....tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who doesn't love cute little bugs? So cute, Lee!!!

    Hugs,
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Lee! So cute! I love the pieces you chose! OMG were you crackin me up tonite girl! You're a hoot! Have fun in Denver!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How buggeriffic is this card?!?! I LOVE IT!!! The ribbon is wonderful...the paper is perfect...and you know how much I love sparklies:o) Another inspiring creation that is sure to bring loads of smiles!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww...how totally sweet are these Lee? LOVE the bling girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!! Great card and the little bows are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome Lee!! What a fun card! you KNOW I love the bright fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely ADORABLE cards - Love the grandfather clock, Lee! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!