Saturday, June 13, 2009

ETSY Inspired..........Fun Flowers!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's Saturday!!!! And that means time for a fun Etsy Inspired Shop Challenge!!! This week it's the Naturally Felt shop.......some cute, cute items here!!! Lots of different colors and images to inspire you to create!!!!


I picked this fun and flirty flower tote!!!! Pastels and flowers.......just perfect for my new Unity Stamp Floral Friends kit!!!!
I used lots of fun Ducks In A Row dp I got at Limelight Papercrafts!! And of course Stickles and Rhinestones!!! I thought it would be fun to put lots of layered flowers on too!! Doesn't everyone love the cheery hello that flowers bring??!!!

And then visit Naturally Felt to find something that inspires you, create a project based on that inspiration and come back here to link your creation up to Ashley's Blog by Friday, June 19th at noon PST for your chance to win this week's prize. The winner will receive a set of reusable snack/sandwich bags! If you have never participated in an Etsy Inspired challenge before, check out THIS POST for extra details. And we would love to get to know you better so if you have some time, stop on by our Papercraft Planet Group to introduce yourself too! :) If you upload your project to SCS or PCP please use keyword EIC40. Now check out the talented DT for some cute stuff:

Carole Chesser (June Guest)
De Swanick
Emily Niehaus
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Jenn Coker (June Guest)
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Kristen Dyer
Shannon Bracken
Tiffany Johnson
Tonya Hopkins

Okeedokee...............stay tuned as I'll be posting the Clear Artistic Stamps Cottage Rumble challenge and my sample card soon, soon, soon!!!! A wonderful prize is up for this challenge too!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

14 comments:

  1. Lee, this is so pretty! I love all the flowers and details! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Lee! Love the pastel colors and all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love your card Lee...the layout is sooo cool! excellent work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely, Lee! The layered primas are a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Lovely card with all sorts of treats for the eye. It's pink and I like it. You're dragging me to the dark side yet again!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this card is just amaZING and so inspiring. I just love the colors and layout...and of course all the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers POP! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Lee, you almost made it the YSHLUA challenge, too. I bet you could hide a ladybug in one of those flowers and you'd be there! I totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun tote and fun card Lee!!! Love all the flowers you added!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable take on the IC piece - just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW so pretty!!! I want that tote too!!! LOL Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! This is GORGEOUS Lee! I love all the flowers and the colors are gorgeous! Ohhh, so pretty! I literally gasped when I saw it, ask Dustin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh goodness, I love how you put all those different DP's together, and the flowers, too. A truly lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!