Saturday, June 20, 2009

ETSY Inspired #41...........Cute Critters!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Are you ready???? Sure you are!!!! This is a super adorable Etsy Shop called Potato Patch!!!!





Of course I saw this sweet pink ladybug and just had to go with that!!! LOL I used the cute Unity Stamps Little Buggers. I got some brand new BLING too!!!! I don't know how well it shows up here, but it's on the red spots of the ladybug and is called Smooch!!! I got it at 7 Kids College Fund as they had the best price I found!! It's a gorgeous metallic shine!!!

Please go check out our sweet Ashley's Blog........and congratulate her on her sweet baby boy, Parker, who arrived safe and sound last week!!!! She'll have all the deets and if you play along and link your creation to her blog you'll be entered in the drawing for a prize!!! Check out the fun Etsy Inspired DT:

Carole Chesser (June Guest)
De Swanick (Etsy/Giveaway Liaison)
Emily Niehaus
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Jenn Coker (June Guest)
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles (DT Coordinator)
Kristen Dyer
Shannon Bracken
Tiffany Johnson
Tonya Hopkins


I'm so sorry my post is short and I haven't posted in almost a week...........here's what happened:


Smiley from millan.net My hard drive crashed!!!! So now I have to share computer time and I've lost a ton of files and photos...............hubby's working on things...........but what a PAIN!!!! So it will be a bit further in between posting for a while, and commenting........I'm sure trying...........but hubby uses his laptop as he works from home and just try sharing computers with teenagers!!!!! LOL

But I'll be here Tuesday-Thursday with the brand new Gina K. release sneak peeks!!!!! Don't miss those!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

21 comments:

  1. Lee,

    I love this Lady Bug Card!!! So perfect for this weeks inspiration challenge!!!

    You always do such a good job on your projects!!!

    I love this!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Lee! love the dp you used....great work!

    my post will be up in a bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is awfully cute :) love those big circles in the background, very happy funky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee this card is awesome! :) You did such an great job!!! All that DP is so fun! Sorry your hard drive crashed! Hopefully you will be up and running again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee, this is SO cute! I'm actually working on the Etsy challenge today too! Hope you get things fixed with your computer really soon! I hate it when I have computers crashing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee, this is so adorable I love the colors and everything about it. sorry to hear your hard drive crashed, hopefully your hubby will get you back up and going. I know I can't live without mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your lady bug card and of course, all your BLING! :-) Sorry about the hard drive crash. My laptop just did that a few weeks ago but I got it back with NO missing files (thank goodness). I had backed up, but the bu was messed up! Argh. Good luck! I hope your files are recovered!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another adorable pink ladybug! :) Love the patterned paper you used...so fun!

    Sorry to hear about the computer problems!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute stuff! I love my smoochies...don't you dare try to touch 'em! Cute papers and a great combination of poppin' colors.
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card, Lee! Crossing my fingers for your hard-drive recovery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. BOBL!! I had no idea last night when I pm'd you that we were working off the same inspiration. I always love to see how different everyone's creations come out. This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhhh nooo - so sorry to hear about your computer. I feel your pain - it so sucked when I went trough the same thing last year. I'm glad you'll still be able to participate in Gina's sneaks and party cause you know it just wouldn't be the same without you. Hang in there!!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute Lee! I love it! I hope your computer is up and running again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is one fun and cheery card. Fabulous card and thanks for inspiring me with your creative MOJO!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too too adorable Lee!! Oh, have I been there girl!! I hope it all gets fixed soon! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!