Friday, June 12, 2009

Embellish-Online........Box Of Chocolates!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

LOL.........I love that smilie!!!! Okay, it's Embellish-Online time!!!!! Oh yes it is!!!! I am soooooo thrilled to be the Guest Designer for June and share another project!!!! How about a fun summer gift idea!! Just a little something for a hostess of a party, a babysitter, a co-worker, a girlfriend who needs a pick-me-up?? Or yourself!!! LOL

I used the adorable Stampavie Sarah Kay Spring Blossoms stamp. I LOVE these little sweeties!!!! I love the practice I get with my Copics!!! I used the very sweet American Crafts Baby collection of papers and ribbon/rik-rak. I love the soft pastels and dainty prints!!! Just perfect for these little Sarah Kays!!!! Now I had to..........yes HAD to add some bling.........and Prima Flowers. I just used a little alphabet set for the sentiment. I covered a little Truffle Box I had with the paper.

And then filled it with a variety of chocolates!!! Oh yum!!! And you know I just could NOT resist sampling a bit...........well, ya know......I had to make sure the candy was GOOD!!!!! LOL Now make sure to head over to Embellish-Online for some GORGEOUS stampin' supplies and some fun summer sales!!!! And take a look around the Gallery too for some sweet inspiration by the DT!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Sarah Kay images are so adorable, and you did a great job with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little girl butt stamp! I wish I liked to stamp more. Maybe when you come visit, you can bring that one and then stamp it for me a lot of times! So I can use it on cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling, and yummy! box! Great work, as always, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say this is CA-UUUTE!!! And the smiley...well...she looks a little like you! BOBL!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!