Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Embellish-Online Sumthin' Bout Summertime Blog Hop & Contest!!!!!!!!!!!




Smiley from millan.net

It's HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some fun, fun, fun, FUN!!!!!!!!!!! The Embellish-Online Hop and Contest!!!! And I'm soooo excited to be a Guest Designer this month and participate!!!! Make sure you head to the Embellish-Online Site for the games, chat, challenges and FABULOUS shopping and sales!!!!!!


Here is my first project with Embellish-Online..............I sooooo love these sweet and adorable Sarah Kay stamps!!!! This one is the sweet Spring Blossoms. And I get some more Copic coloring practice in too!! You know I just HAD to go with pinks and pastels!!! But some bright yellow for the beautiful summertime sun!!!! No matter that it's 40* and drizzly up here on my mountain!!!! ROFL!!!! I used these gorgeous American Crafts Baby Collection designer papers and the dainty Ric Rac!!!! I had to finish with some sweet Prima flowers!!!! Now here are the deets on the HOP!!!!!


Sumthin’ Bout Summertime Blog Hop & Contest

You are cordially invited to the first ever Embellish-It.com Blog Hop! We wanted to kick off summer in a big way so come along and get inspired, play a little game and enter to win an American Crafts Prize Package & a Stampavie Stamp !

How to Play ~ Hop along from Blog to Blog in the order given below. Each blog stop will provide one letter to a mystery word. At the end of the hop on June 3rd, unscramble all the letters to figure out the mystery word, and post your guess
in our forum in the specified post below.

On June 1st start at the Embellish-It.com Blog, then head to the IT-Girls blogs in this order:
Christine
Cindy
Danni

June 2nd head to
Julie
Kim
Michelle


June 3rd head to
Lee
Suzy

The Hop ends at the EI Forum on this post where you can unscramble the letters and post your guess word! One winner will receive a prize package consisting of a Stampavie Stamp, American Crafts papers and Thickers, and ribbon. Value of prize is approximately $25. The winner will be announced on June 21st, the first day of Summer!

Rules: You can post your guess anytime between June 3rd and Midnight CST on June 20th, 2009. One entry per person please. We apologize, but due to high shipping costs, you must have a North American address to ship your prize package to.

So what's my LETTER???? It's "E"!!!!!! Now hop on over to the amazing Suzy's Blog and you're almost finished!!!!!

It's also my and my amazing hubby's 20th Anniversary!!!!! Life IS good!!!!

~Have A Creative Day! ~

23 comments:

  1. Oh what sweetness!I love the soft colors with the pop of yellow, and how you tilted the little girl. Is that bling I see in the corner? I am in heaven! GMTA I added bling in the corner too today :)

    Thank you for sharing such a lovely card, we are so lucky to have you as a guest designer!
    big hugs,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very cute! I like what you've done with the ribbon and the flower in the corner is so pretty!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your card. You did a wonderful job coloring her. So sweet in her pink jeans!! Loving the paper, flowers and bling too!!! Gorgeous!
    xoxo, Chritine

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute....I love the colors you chose and the ribbon treatment and the flower......too cute!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee your card is fantastic! I love your choice of papers and the yellow flower really makes your card pop! I agree with Suzy...I am in heaven with the bling on your card...I'm a total bling bling girl! LOL! AWESOME work!!!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABU card!!!! I love the soft colors...and your coloring is just great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too too cute Lee, I love the colors!!! Happy happy anniversary to you, that is fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super duper cute card Lee! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card!! congrats on being this month's guest designer at EIO. Thank you for the next letter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. It is very springy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW - did I love your card!!! :D And best wishes for the next 20(and more of course!!!) years to come also for u and your hubby!!
    Big norwegian scrappy hug! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute! EEEEEE! Love that dainty ric rac on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah Lee! Whoo Hoo! Here you are girlfriend! I love your sweet little card! Your coloring is to die for! What fun you are joining us for the month of June! We Coloradoans gotts stick together!

    I can't even imagine how cold it is where you are! I have the heater on in my office today and we have been turning it on at night! Heard the mountains got some snow! Crazy!!!

    Hugs girlfriend! You did good, really good. She and it are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet and your colors are GREAT!
    What a terrific job on your card.Thanks for the BlogHop!!!It was fun.
    Hugs from Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  15. So, so sweet, Lee!

    Happy Anniversary! I guess you must have gotten married when you were 10. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy, Happy Anniversary first of all ♥♥♥

    Your card is amazing, love the bling & the soft palette, wow this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohh...what a sweet little card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute! I love that SK image.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is sooo precious! Happy anniversary Lee and huge congrats on the gina k dt too!!! Fun week, eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  20. VERY nice card, Lee! I love it! I also nominated you for an award.. see here.. www.tinastampsup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card Lee! I have an award for you on my blog and I see Tina does too. You can see it here stamp-it-up.blogspot.com. I hope you had a wonderful anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!