Are you ready to RUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBLE???????????? Well, here's the next Clear Artistic Stamps Rumble Challenge!!!! Make a birthday card with some sort of stamping on the inside!!!
- Stamps: Thoughts Of Joy
- Paper: Linen, Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey dsp
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Burgundy Copic
- Accessories: Flower Soft, Ribbon, Chocolate Pearls
I used Belinda's brand net stamp set, Thoughts Of Joy. I LOVE the elegance of this set!!!! Belinda always amazes me with her beautiful artwork!!!! This beautiful bird was so perfect for this....and I added some Flower Soft to make a little more of a "feathery" look!! I didn't use a sentiment, so it could be a birthday card, but also could be for any occasion. I kept the layout and colors simple so the bird could really POP!!! I used Linen Cardstock which Belinda will be carrying soon!! I ADORE this Linen paper!!!!I then just put a couple of simple layers inside and stamped the flowery branch from the set on the side. So there's still plenty of room to write your greeting.
Want to play with us?? Here are the rules:
1) Make a birthday card that also includes some (or a lot) of decoration inside. Upload it to your blog or any other gallery and post to the Cottage Studio Blog with a comment and link to your creation so that we all can see!
2) You can use ANY stamps for one entry.
3) If you use Clear Artistic Stamps you get two entries!
4) If you use a Technique Junkies technique (any stamps) you get two entries as well!
5) If you upload to SCS please add the keyword: cottagerumble9
6) Entries accepted until Friday June 26 midnight, the day of our NEXT rumble :)
All entries will be entered to win a Freckles Bearthday Set !
Make sure to visit the Cottage Studio Blog to check all the FABulous DT work too and get some fantastic inspiration!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~