Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BELLI Challenge and DT Call Out...........And My Winners!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's time for another fun BELLI Girls Challenge!!!!! This time it's a Father's Day challenge. Now masculine cards are really tough for me..........I mean.........no pink, no bling, no bows or ribbon, no flowers, no glitter. Okay, well as you can see I most certainly DID get away with some bling and ribbon!!!! LOL

  • Stamps: GKD Special Fathers
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
  • Paper: Gina K. Pure Luxury White, BG dsp
  • Accessories: Ribbon, Pearls, Crystal Effects

I used the new Special Fathers stamp set by Gina K. I just colored the clock with gold and blue Copics. I did use some Crystal Effects on the face of the clock, but it's a bit hard to see. Now head over to the BELLI Challenge Blog to see the wonderful masculine cards.......yes, many withOUT the bling! LOL And for a big announcement.............Chrissy has a BELLI Challenge DT call out!!!! So go read up on the deets and play along!!!!!

Now for my winners.........I appreciate your patience with this busy, crazy week!!!!

Ravengirl won my Limelight Papercrafts Anniversary Challenge..........she won Spring Blooms Dewdrops!!! Please e-mail: mandy@limelightpapercrafts.com with your snail mail so she can get your prize out to you!!!!! And thanks for everyone who played along!!!!

Laura won my Gina K. blog candy, the sentiment stamps set, Notes To Mom. E-mail or pm me your addy so I can mail out your prize!! It was a random draw of the comments and I sure do appreciate each and every one of you sweet friends for making my day!!!!

I'll have some more blog candy soon............so don't be a stranger!!! Stay tuned for more Gina K., Limelight Papercrafts, Embellish-Online and Clear Artistic Stamps and also Unity Stamps coming up!!!!! Another busy but fun week and weekend ahead!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

18 comments:

  1. I love your colorful clock, Lee, and in my college colors too! How do you keep up with all these design jobs for all these great companies? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Lee! Perfect papers to go with your clock! The wood table is the perfect backdrop for this card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! its great, even without pink :) Gee, I never thought of "grandfathers" for fathers day, what a great stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! Love your clock, Lee! You rocked the whole 'man card' thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the clock with COLOR! Nice job getting a little bling on there. {smiles}.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love LOVE love your grandfather clock card. This is so perfect!!!!!! I struggle with making cards for my grampa, and this would be just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, Lee...I love the clock image and what great papers and colors!!! You did an awesome job on this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Lee! I'm gonna miss being on a DT with you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrates ladies! Hehe I love the play on "grandfather" here with the grandfather clock! And the bling/ribbon is perfect for a manly card! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lee, that grandfather clock is fabulous!! Love the colors and paper too. Excellent work, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lee, such a cute card!!! Love the grandfather clock!!! Love the colors you used too!!! Awesome job with this challenge!!!

    Danita

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely Lee. I struggle with masculine cards, too, but you nailed it! I really should buy that set of stamps...
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Lee!!! Such a gorgeous man card! I love it!
    Thanks for the hug btw,I really need it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card! love what you did for the challenge!!! Enjoy your busy week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LEE!!!! I LOVE this masculine card!!! I have a hard time not using ribbon too, so I use twill instead!! Ha!!!
    Mwah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great grandfather's clock and the card you made is such a nice one!! I think any grandfather would be touched by receiving this card :)

    Congratulations to the winners too and all the best fro the next competition, all.

    It's cold here tonight - trying to keep my hands warm instead of crafting lol!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the theme of your Father's day card, Lee.....the Grandfather clock is fabulous, and sneaking in the bling really works!! I'm so sorry we are going to be ships passing in the night at Belli, but I do love your creative work, and know I will see you here!!
    Hugs,
    Anne Harmon

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!