Saturday, May 16, 2009

Unity KOTM Blog Hop............We Are All Unity!!!!

SCROLL DOWN ONE FOR THE ETSY CHALLENGE!!!!



Smiley from millan.net

I sure hope you are enjoying this FABULOUS and Unity Stamps Inspirational Hop so far!!! I can only do a fairly short post as I had to drive almost an hour into town to score some free internet from a hotel parking lot!!! LOL Our internet is down and the phone company has no idea why or when it will be back!! Oh well...........the important thing is I'm here and didn't break the HOP chain!!!! LOL Make sure to start at Angela's Blog so you can enjoy the entire Hop!!!

With so many awesome Kits Of The Month and other amazing Kits.........I thought I'd put together a fun Chipboard Album to showcase lots of different stamps!!! This Tree Album fits in so well with many of Unity's stamps!! And I used dp from the very cool Green Stack by DCWV.

I made a 10 "page" album, but can only post a few close-ups for now...........this page features the April KOTM.........one of my very favorites!!!! That little dress form is too cute!!! And I don't even know how to sew!!! LOL


The sentiment here comes from You + Me = Happy...........I did sneak in a few images not from KOTMs.......they just fit so well WITH all the KOTMs............that's yet another reason I **ADORE** Unity..........the style of all the stamps go so well together and make for even more versatile projects/stamping/scrapping!!!!


I totally fell in LOVE with this little camper!!!!! It's from the August KOTM........isn't it adorable??? The dainty little butterfly is also from the August kit. And the big butterfly is another from the April KOTM.
I had to use Tanis' newest tree here called, Plant A Tree, and the Unity Logo for the last page of this album!!! As you can see I used lots of embellies!!! Well, y'all HAD to expect THAT, didn't you???!!!! LOL I sponged the edges and used several of the KOTMs.......as you'll see when I post more of the pages when I actually have my internet!!! LOL

I'll post the entire album in my SCS gallery after the weekend and post more of the pages eventually here........I really enjoyed making this album.........I hope you got some great ideas and if you already haven't done so........totally you MUST sign up for the Kit Of The Month!!!! An amazing deal on FANTABULOUS stamps each month!!!!
Now hop on over to Jen's Cup Of Creations for some more inspiration and Unity Goodness!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!! Hopefully my internet will be up again and I can also enjoy this Hop and catch up with all my Unity Peeps!!!! HUGS!!!

At any time during the Hop you find a broken link or get lost.....just head to THIS Unity SCS Thread for the complete blog hop list!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

65 comments:

  1. I love this cute tree! You've done a great job. WOW what a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! It turned out awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You went ALL out! AWESOME projects!!! Some of my faves :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a fun mini album! I love the mixture of stamps from the different kits, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked it Lee!! Knew you would make something amazing!! You inspire me chicka!!! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow gf.. u rock the hop! love it.. can't wait to see all the pages. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. so so awesome, Lee! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee this is adorable! Where on earth did you find a tree shaped book??

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome book! I love the tree shape - perfect for all your Unity stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. But Lee...it's not PINK!!!!!
    Just teasing you, of course. You know I love it. I can't believe how many stamps you got on there! That's something I just love about Unity, too. Everything works together so well. The album is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome Lee! Love this Unity Tree! I'm glad you were able to post even though you had to drive so far! That's dedication! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a cute tree.. i have this one too but haven't done anything to it yet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tree journal! Whoever receives that is gonna love it (if you can BEAR to part with it)

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Lee!!! Your tree album is beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH WOW!!!!!! This is AMAZING and beautiful. SO much work put into this. The tree album does fit unity well. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun project! Hope you're back on your home internet soon!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lee what an awesome job on the mini album... I just love it.. You are very talented...

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is an incredible book! I love all the details and all the diffent stamps you've incorporated. Your projects are always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice Lee! LOL at sitting in a motel parking lot blogging though.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow what a fun album and just love the details and colors. Very inspiring and you can just see the UNITY LOVE in this project.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lee you did such an awesome job! :) It had to of taken you forever!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is RIDICULOUSLY cute Lee! I love it! I hope you'll share the rest too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is super adorable, Lee! Hope you internet is back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm so loving this - I may have to try to make my own version!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovin that you had to park to surf. Great dedication. Also lovin your book. Too cute. You are a very bad influence. Making me want ALL of these stamps. (Gorgeous hair BTW)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your project... and your dedication to the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  27. you knocked this one outta the ballpark! so fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ack! How clever is this! You are so creative. Beautiful chipboard album, Lee!

    Hope you get your internet back soon. Are ya hosting a VSN challenge? I want to try to tune in for it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. THIS IS REALLY FUN AND BEAUTIFUL MINI ALBUM

    ReplyDelete
  30. This book is So. Fun. I love how you used the stamps as your "photos" in the mini-album...made them focal points!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a fun idea Lee - LOOOOOVE those trees! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  32. That is SO CUTE! Great mini book - what an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  33. super cute project. I sure enjoyed my visit today. reading your about me reminds me of me... we have the same number of critters & I was a homeschooling mom to 2 boys who are now in college.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lee you did such a great job on this.... you rocked that little tree... I want to make one now!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. that stinks about your internet!! love the project. cant wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  36. very cool! love how you incorporated so many different stamps! great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lee, what a spectacular project and idea...I love it! Looks like lots of work with all the detail, but how awesome is that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. fab-o work, Lee. love the little tree book. fun, stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  39. what a fun album, totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi! Thanks for stopping by and your lovely comments, your "unity" tree is gorgeous, I love it!

    xoxo
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  41. Glad you are so dedicated to Unity and sharing your wonderful tree album with so many Unity stamp...awesome!!! Hope the phone co. gets your internet fixed ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Awww, this is the cutest lil tree album eva!!! Adorable! Great job :*)

    ReplyDelete
  43. What an adorable project! That first page is especially cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is FABULOUS Lee - I totally love this, really cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  45. I can't even BELIEVE how cute this is!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. I can just see you sitting in the parking lot with your laptop! LOL! Your are sooo dedicated, Lee!

    Love, love, love your mini album! You are definitely weakening my resolve to not start buying Unity Stamps. I'm so overloaded with cute stamps as it is... but you're making it so hard! LOL

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wow Lee! I love how you used so various KOTMs. Very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. You rock sistah! this is really, fabulous. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!