Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's a LimeLight Tulle Challenge!!!!!



It's Limelight Papercrafts Thursday!!!! It's time for another Limelight Sketch and Product Challenge! And this week, the focus is on TULLE! This is actually the first time I've ever used Tulle in card-making!!!! But I see a definite place for it next to all my ribbon now!!!! Some of you may not have any tulle. Well, we want to change that by giving away some tulle to one lucky winner! And for this challenge, if you don't have tulle, don't worry! Use another ribbon, lace, cloth....or even a tulle skirt image! OR...skip the tulle all together. We still want to see what you can do with this sketch!



I used the brand new Love Ewe from Unity Stamps!!! I just LOVE that Mandy carries Unity!!!! And I could NOT resist this adorable little Duo!!!! I decided to make a little boy card and was inspired by a little guy who hasn't arrived yet!! A sweet little boy named Parker........his mama, Ashley, is ready to meet him soon!!! As are all of his stampin' Aunties!!!! LOL I used some velvet brads I had in my stash that just happened to match!! And I tied the Tulle just like ribbon and I really like the soft effect!!! Of course I had to add SOME bling!!! And the Ice Blue Rhinestones are just perfect!!! Be sure to play along!!!

The Details:
**Use the sketch provided and think TULLE! You can CERTAINLY be flexible with your interpretation of tulle, and you may definitely skip it if you don't have any!! In fact, we hope you win if you do not have tulle....because we'll get to send you some! :)
**Key word for SCS upload is LLPC021.
**Post a comment with a link to your card right here on this post on Mandy's Blog by Sunday, May 17th, at midnight (or before winner is drawn Monday a.m.).
**PRIZE ~ Five yards of tulle of the winner's choice! (Winner is chosen randomly from all participants.)

On another note, ALL ORDERS of $35 or more will receive one jar of Shimmerz for FREE!! Now's the time to shop!

Now be sure to check out all the amazing DT creations for some more inspiration!!!

Limelight Papercrafts Blog ~ Mandy
Live, Laugh, Love, Create ~ Lorie
My Little Creative Escape ~ Lisa
The Inked Spot ~ Ryann
Taylor-Made ~ JenMarie
Caffinated Cropper ~ Amy
Tsurata Designs ~ Amy

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

17 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! The color combo is great and the bling! It adds color and dimension. Awesome job! Great inspiration too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how this came together, Lee. of course the bling is just the perfect touch. Glad you enjoyed using the tulle, isn't it fun stuff? TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow gf.. love this card.. I need that love ewe stamp set! love it!!! Love this card, and ur right, the tulle is such a soft effect, LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How super adorable is this??? I love it!!! Gonna have to work on this this weekend...because I don't have any tulle...and I feel the sudden need to own some!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely LOVE this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just precious! I love the letters on the circle piece, and the touches of blue ink and rhinestones are PERFECT! Aww! It's just so CUTE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stinkin cute Lee!! Love the bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG girl this is fabulous!! Those colors are SO up my alley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How completely adorable! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what an adorable card! Those sheep are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card - love the color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lee, what an adorable card. I love those sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love tulle! I've used it a few times myself.

    And that image is darling!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!