Friday, May 8, 2009

HHH.............GC Holder........And An Announcement!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Who doesn't LOVE shopping?????!!!!!! Well, I've been in gift-card holder mode as I have some family weddings, graduations coming up!!! And so for my Unity Stamps HHH post.........what better than a bright, cheerful spending spree????!!!! LOL


I used the adorable kit Spring Is In The Mail!!!! And the sentiment is from Simply Said. Here's the wonderful Video Tutorial by Dawn Griffith that was referenced on a SCS challenge.......shows how this gift card holder very, very simple to make and then you can decorate it however you'd like!!!! Of course I had to use some Stickles and Dew Drops!!! LOL


I hope you joined us for the Thursday Unity Hip Hop!!! Sooo much fun, prizes, challenges and wonderful friends!!!! And be sure to check out this week's awesome SALES and all the other HHH blog links on Angela's Blog for some more creative inspiration!!!!

Now for an awesome announcement!!! There is a brand new MAGAZINE online at Stamp TV!!!! Check it out on the magazine tab!!!!! Unity's very own, beeeeautiful Angela has a secret she shares with Gina in this very first magazine issue!!!!!

I have another super FUN announcement!!! And some very special and GORGEOUS Birthday RAKs!!!! I'll be back tomorrow to share!!!! LOL

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

25 comments:

  1. U have created something so beautiful.. I love it.. omg I need that stamp set.. with the flowers.. it's beautifuL! big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the giftcard idea! Thanks for the link to Stamptv's magazine! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!!! Love its a GC holder!! hugs and happy mothers day weekend sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute Lee, I love this!! Happy Mom's Day, my friend - enjoy your weekend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh so pretty, love how cheerful it is, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatta super fabulous gift card holder!!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this gc holder! Such a cool idea. I need to try one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so bright and cheery, just like you! great gift card holder. TFS, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a bright and blingy gift card holder. If I got that, I think I would probably find myself more intrigued by the holder than the gift amount! LOL (but you know, I'm a crafter!)

    And now I gotta see what the secret is that Angela revealed. thanks for sharing the link

    AND the gift card holder.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card holder...thanks for the link to the tutorial, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super project! Love the bright colors.

    I already downloaded & read my stamp tv magazine. it's really great.

    Thanks so much for the inspiration hope you have a wonderful Mother's day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this, Lee! You are so good with bright colors. I don't know how you do it. Makes me want get brave and try.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the GC holder....I'm making one of those TONIGHT!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the sparkle, I will have to check out that tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just awesome, Lee! I love the bright cheery colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the gift card holder!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE this! I'm gonna have to make one. Thanks for the inspiration! ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  18. GREAT CREATION
    THANKS FOR THE LINK TO THE VIDEO TUTORIAL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful! Love how it sparkles!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous, Lee! I love your blingy sparkles!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!