Saturday, May 30, 2009

ETSYInspired #38...........Tweet, Tweet, Tweet!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's a BEAUTIFUL Saturday!!!! And that means a wonderful and fun ETSY challenge by our sweet Ashley!!!! This week's shop is full of TWEEEEET items!!!!! Go check out Bacon Square Farm and pick out an inspiration photo to play along!!!!

I chose this aaaaaaaaaaaaaadorable pink and yellow birdhouse!!! I love this cute shabby chic look!!!
  • Stamps: Gina K. Home Tweet Home
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White, PTI Lemon Tart, DCWV Animal Crackers
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
  • Embellies: Gems, PTI Ribbon, GKD Gem Brads
I used the sweet Home Tweet Home set by Gina K. And of COURSE I had to color it up yellow and pink!!!! LOL I added some bling, but I restrained from the stickles!!!! LOL Now be sure to check out all the deets on Ashley's Blog and be sure to play along for a chance to win a prize!!!! The ever so talented and sweet Kristen is giving away a Unity Stamp to the winner!!!! Now check out my amazing fellow DT girlies!!!!!

Now go stop by Stamp TV as I'm hosting this Friday's Potluck Challenge!!!! Play along for a chance to win a Gina K. Stamp set!!!!

Also stay tuned for some SUPER FUN EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!

Monday ~ Limelight Papercraft's Anniversary Blog Hop and Games, Prizes and Challenges!!!!

Wednesday ~ My very FIRST event with my new Embellish-Online Guest Spot!!!! A huge Blog Hop you won't wanna miss!!!!!

~ Have A Nice Day! ~

12 comments:

  1. Adorable, Lee! Love the blingy bling, bling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lee! I love The color and the design! It's beautifully created with your inspiration piece in mind! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I just love your creative style. This is just amazing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER cute! I love the colors and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great take on the shabby chic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Lee! We picked the same piece to be inspired by, how funny! Mine is pink, yellow, and blingy too. Isn't that a shock? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that birdhouse! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so so sooooo cute Lee!! :) Love all the bling(as always) on this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nicely done! The birdhouse is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute Lee, you know I love the bling, LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great take on IP...darlin' card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute, Lee! I love the colors! Huge congrats on joining the Gina K senior team, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!