Saturday, May 9, 2009

ETSYInspired #35.........Flower Garden........And My Announcement!!!

Smiley from millan.net
Ahhhh...........Spring is here!!!!! Well, the short version that we get anyway!!! LOL And Ashley picked an ADORABLE Etsy Shop, Bealoo, for our inspiration challenge today!!!!

This gorgeous and cheerful flower image caught my eye!!! And it was so perfect for SEVERAL of my Clear Artistic Stamps!!!! Belinda has so many gorgeous flowers she's drawn, so I used flowers from Whispers In The Woods, Sympathy Garden, Flight Of My Dreams and Echos Of Summer, all part of the Capacious Collection.


I used the beautiful Shimmer Paper that Belinda carries, and my new Memento Markers from Gina K. But I did learn that the Memento Ink does smear somewhat on the shimmer paper, so I colored very gently and not completely with the lighter colors. I think it looks kinda artsy though and not too bad!! LOL Notice there is ZERO bling............ZERO bling people!!!! However there IS pink..........so not all is lost!!!! LOL Be sure to play along and upload your creations to Ashley's Blog by next Friday night for a chance to win a prize!!!!

Now here's some EXCITING news from Clear Artistic Stamps.............May is Customer Appreciation Month Here! During May anyone ordering will have their name put in a drawing
for a grand prize of all 6 Capacious Sets. The drawing will be on Monday June 1. There will also be drawings on May 11 for 1 Shimmer Paper Style on May 18 for 2 Shimmerz & 2 Blingz
on May 25 for Holiday Celebration set. Even if you win one of the these prizes your name will go back in for the Grand Prize!!!!!!!

Check out the wonderful and fun ETSY Inspired DT for some great inspiration and ideas:

Dawn Kiel (May Guest)
De Swanick
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Kristen Dyer
Shannon Bracken
Taylor Usry
Tiffany Johnson
Tonya Hopkins

Now............for my BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!! You **know** you've been waiting, eh??!!! LOL Well..............I've been selected to be the June Guest Designer for Embellish-Online!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! I mean, seriously............now y'all just have to KNOW how perfect this is for me!!!! Embellie Addict that I am!!!! LOL So stay tuned for some new creations and blog hops and all kinds of fun in June with me and the Embellish-Online team!!!!!

I will have to wait to share my awesome, fabulous, gorgeous Birthday RAKs as it's dark and I can't get good pics..........but I will be sharing and thanking my very special and wonderful friends for helping make me feel so special and loved!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

23 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Lee! I picked the same IP and my card is NOTHING like yours LOL!! I do like yours a LOT better than mine! great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lee! I love how you created the whole scene, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORgeous card Lee!!! Love it!! and Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the guest spot! :) The card is absolutely gorgeous! :) You are awesome doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Victorian card. No bling?? You're blingless?? Frightening!! Congrats on the embellies team - go hog wild! ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lee...love your inspiration piece! Congrats on the EI Guest Design Team spot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a colorful card Lee!! congrats on your guest dt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your card and congrats on the Guest DT post! You'll rock it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW...this is totally ARTSY!!! Congrats on your guest DT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Lee, congratulations in your DT success! And am I wrong, or have you just had a birthday? If so, Happy Birthday too! It's so good to see you going from success to success and enjoying the excitement along with you :)

    Have a wonderful Mother's Day, sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Wow Wow Lee you have some wonderful news to share with us!!! Congrats on both positions!!!

    Your card turned out great for this weeks shop!!!!

    I thought this weeks shop was a blast to make our DT samples for!!!

    Awesome creation as always girl!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your card-reminds me of designer paper! congrats on embellish guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, Lee. Nice blog! I'll be checking back. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Lee! I love it!

    Congratulations on the guest designer spot!!! That is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wow I love what you did here!! so colorful and playful!! My favorite part is the flower spray on the top right, super!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Lee!!! And, congrats to you, girl - you deserve it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card and so springy :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. such great news... can't wait to see what ur gonna create!!! big hugs.. great news!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow...look at that mix of stamps (these kind of cards are too scary for me to try!). Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all your colorful flowers! Perfect inspiration card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness gracious! Congratulations Lee!!! Can't wait to see your creations!!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!