Saturday, May 23, 2009

ETSY Inspired #37............Coffee With Friends!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's an ETSY Saturday!!!!! The coffee's fine............come on in!!!!!!!! LOL Okay, so it's not a coffee themed shop, but when looking through SunBasilGarden............there were so many adorable and fun choices but this one caught my eye!!! You see, I was making a gift card holder for a Starbuck's card.......perfect timing, right???!!! :)


  • Stamps: My Cuppa Joe
  • Paper: Gina K. Chocolate Kiss, Gina K. Pure Luxury, Basic Grey dsp
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
  • Accessories: Ribbon, Stickles, Gems
So Rupa's set, My Cuppa Joe, by Gina K. Designs is sooooooo perfect!!!! So I just had fun with it, making some dp and then blinging up the logo!!! All with a yummy treat tucked inside!!! Now hop on over to Ashley's Blog and check out the details on how to play along for a cool prize!! The very sweet DT member De is donating some surprise Unity Stamp goodness to the lucky winner!!!

And check out the ETSY Inspired girls for some more fun inspiration to get you started:
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

24 comments:

  1. How fun!!!! I just adore that set from Gina....so many great images. I love how you used them to create a background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee is this is amazing! I love the color combo and that stamp image is just too perfect! I love Starbucks (hint hint). :-) I LOVE the blingy sentiment! Too great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration and project! I think you need to buy that soap to go with that gift card for a coffee lover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Lee! :) I love that set you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok you can just send this to me!! lol I adore it girl. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Lee! I love it! Awesome gift card holder and perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee that is adorable! can I have it?? lol just joking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Lee,

    Wonderful job on this I love your insipration and the piece you created for the challenge!!!

    Awesome job this week!!!!!

    Sorry I have not been able to play this week Hubby and kiddos all either have Strep Throat or Sinus infections!!! I did do an Etsy post today though!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is fantastic! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card Lee! I do like the colors you used too...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This gift card idea is a winner! I think it's an ideal way to give a gift card, actually, and must try it. Yours is wonderful, Lee! Mmmmm...cooffffeeee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well you did an amazing job with this Lee! Love the colors and how you used Rupa's set...just fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rocking Site Miss Luvlee! Glad to have found you.. :}
    Kimmiek

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is perfect---LOVE your design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it!!! I think you're cool beans too:o)

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!