Saturday, May 16, 2009

ETSY Inspired #36.............GOOGLIE!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's SATURDAY!!!!!!!! That means another super CUTE ETSY Inspired challenge!!!! Another adorable pick by our sweet Ashley this week!!! DogboneArt is the shop!!!!


I chose these FUN cupcakes!!!! And I used something I've NEVER used on a card before!!!! LOL

Well, of course I HAD to use my Unity Stamps kit A Mix Up Of Cuteness!!!! And seeeeeee the googlie eyes??!!!! And my hubby wonders why I have one of every type of package of crafty embellies!!!! LOL Now you'll find all the DEETS HERE ON THIS POST so you can play along for fun and a chance to win a prize!!!!

You're gonna want to check out the fun and adorable Design Team projects!!!!

Dawn (May Guest)
DeEmily
Heather
Jackie
Joy
Kerry
Kristen
Shannon
Tiffany
Tonya

Just a short post as I have VSN samples to finish up, and SOMETHING to hunt up to wear to my nephew's wedding later this afternoon!!! Oh yeah......and finish up the gift for them.........and, get the house and food ready for the after-wedding relaxing get-together at our house for all the rest of the family!!! YIKES!!!! Good thing I'm an insomniac!!!!! LOL Hope you all have a FUN and Stampin' Saturday!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

21 comments:

  1. Great creation! I love the plaid DP with the cupcakes. And please, those eyes are ADORBALE! I wanted eyes for my robot, but didn't have any. SIGH. They are now on my "to buy" list! Have fun at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo cute Lee! as always!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMY and super sweet, Lee! Fabulous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Lee & I love the stamps you used! great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!! When I first saw the cupcakes in the Etsy Shop I thought the same thing...googlie eyes. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lee this card totally fits the inspiration challenge this week!!! Awesome job that card totally matches your inspiration picture and I love the plaid!!!

    Great Job!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I can't believe how those googlie eyes make the cupcakes look so different! I have got to get some of those! They are SO cute! I love everything about your card esp the DP!

    Have a great day Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a blast today! :) Congrats to your nephew!

    Love the card! :) The little googley eyes make me smile! Great job as always Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lee, you are so creative! Love the googlie eyes on the cupcakes...cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOBL for those googly eyes...

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my gosh...this is ADORABLE! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You ARE BUSY!!!! I bet your eyes are starting to feel like googlie eyes ;) Supah cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card Lee, really yummy! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet! Love the googlie eyes.

    I hope you survived all that activity and were able to find at least a little bit of time to catch some zzzzzz's.

    xOx Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are too cute, love the eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is totally adorable. Love everything about it. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGosh, Lee, this is so stinkin' cute!So clever with the googlie eys.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How cute, Lee! I love the googlie eyes on your cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!