Friday, May 29, 2009

Cottage Rumble Challenge #8.......Beautiful Blooms!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net


Sooooooooo................Are you READDDDY TO RUMMMMMMMMMMMMBLE????????????? Sorry, I just CANNOT resist saying that every other Friday!!!!!!!!!! LOL You got it...........it's the Clear Artistic Stamps Cottage Rumble Challenge!!!!



This challenge is a beautiful sketch by our very talented and amazing Wendi!!!!! I totally LUV this sketch!!!! I'll be using it again for sure!!!! I decided to go bright and cheery for a card for a friend who needs just a general pickmeup and happy hello!!!! I used Belinda's beautiful set, Sympathy Garden. I do love allllllll of Belinda's artistic and gorgeous flowers!!!! I also used Basic Grey dsp and of course some pearls and ribbon!!!

Now check out the Cottage Studio Blog for all the details and please, please play along with us for a chance to win a wonderful prize!!!!! And check out all the wonderful DT creations for lots of inspiration with this sketch!!! Just make sure to link your creation to the challenge post on the Studio blog in time!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design, love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and pretty Lee, love the flowers! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Lee...this is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!