Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Belli Challenge...........And A Few RAKS!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's a BELLI Wednesday!!!! Check out the Creative Belli Blog for all the deets for this week's challenge!!! It's a Color Combo this time...........in SU colors it's Apricot, Celery and Coral. I didn't have the coral, so I substituted some designer paper with a bit darker coral color.


I thought of a Spring day with these colors, so my Gina K. set, Take Flight was just the thing!!! I love the sentiment......sooo true!!! Be sure to check out all the wonderful samples from the Belli Girls on the blog!!! And play along!!!

Now to share a few of my FABULOUS Birthday RAKS...........I have more to share another day.....I truly am blessed with this amazing crafting community and such wonderful friends!!!!

This beautiful pink and white present is from my talented and wonderful friend, Lori..........I love the pink and the fun cb background!!! She is so fun and I love hanging out with her on Splitcoast....in between her DT work that keeps her busy!!!

And Ashley knows me well............her and I share a love of PINK and BLING!!!! LOL You know she just WON the Unity Stamps Grand Prize (the Kit Of The Month free for a YEAR) for THIS AMAZING PROJECT!!!!!! Way to go Ash!!!! And 8 months pregnant?? You are a wonder!!!!


My amazing friend, Ky...........a sweet, glitzy balloon wish and some bling....the Brad-i-tudes are awesome!! And a 3-in-1 novel.....a scrapbook mystery series I've been itching to try!!!! Ky shares such meaningful thoughts along with wonderful creations on her blog!! Thanks my friend!!!!


And Donna..........my sweet friend.......she MADE this gorgeous pink and brown purse!!!! And it has beautiful blingy beads!!! It's a Cupcake!!! Isn't it precious??? She is talented!!! And a sweet little angel from the Willow Tree collection which I have always loved but never bought any!! Some yummy bath gel and lotion, a Gina K. gift certificate and a FABulous card...of course!!! I was so blessed to get to meet and spend some wonderful time with Donna!!!! Thank you so much my friend!!!!

I've got more to share on another post!!! Thank you for making me feel so special and loved!!! I love you all so much!!!!
And stay tuned for lots more as this is a BUSY, CRAFTY week for sure!!!!!!! Limelight..........Gina K.............Unity.............Clear Artistic Stamps............VSN.........and more!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

14 comments:

  1. Lee, LUV your belli card! The colors are so bright and cheery! Great job! Sorry I missed your Birthday! Looks like you got some really nice things from some really nice, talented peeps! Happy Belated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh such sweet birthday mail! how wonderful :)
    Love your butterfly card, the multiple scallops on the bottom are super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Lee...love the gorgoeus butterfly and all the pearls in the corner!!! Happy Birthday, too...hope it was super special!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely adore your butterfly card...one of my favorite quotes...nice RAKs too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Lee! Love that multi layered scallop border! Beautiful RAKs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Lee!! That butterfly is awesome. Love the paper and pearls too.
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome stuff u shared.. u are oh so loved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cards and man are you one loved gal! Everything is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your butterfly Belli card is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! That paper, the pearls, the ribbon, the butterfly - WOW! Gorgeous card, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your butterfly card is absolutely beautiful Lee - WOW!! Girl, your coloring is fabulous!! And, awesome happy mail, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous butterfly card Lee!!! Love the paper you used also!!! Very pretty!!! Awesome job with this challenge!!!

    Danita

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the colors on your pretty butterfly card and wonderful birthday RAKS for a wonderful gal!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun springy card! I love the cheery colors! I love the scalloped borders of the bottom layers...so pretty! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what beautiful cards. I love the butterfly and the saying is so true!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!