Thursday, April 2, 2009

Limelight Sketch Challenge...............Shine!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's April!!! Spring is here!! That makes me think of bright, sunshine-filled days!! What's bright and shiny?? Metallics!! What can you find that's shiny metallic to use on your challenge this week?? Brads, Metallic Paper, Eyelets, Embellies??? Let your creativity "shine"!!!!

Are you ready for a FUN Limelight Papercrafts Sketch & Product Challenge???!!!! Here's a challenging Circle Sketch for you!!! LOL You'll want to play along as there's a wonderful prize to win!!!!

I used Unity's Shine On stamp kit since we're talking about SHINY!!! And some Stickles and Brads from Limelight.............I used my Circle Nestabilities, so this card is actually gift card size......and I tucked it into a box of little goodies I sent to my DD who is out of State visiting some friends!! I'm missing her quite a lot, and so hope she enjoys this!!!


  • Stamps: Unity Shine On
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White, Basic Grey dsp
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Accessories: Star Brads, Silver Brads, Ribbon, Stickles

Here's the deets for you:

**Sketch challenge using Metal/Metallics!
**Key word for SCS upload is LLPC018.
**Post a comment with a link to your card to Mandy's Blog by Sunday April 5th at midnight (or before winner is drawn Mon a.m.)
PRIZE ~ 6x6 or 8x8 paper pad of the Winners Choice!

Don't forget about the Easter Egg Promo! ...an Easter Egg filled with a SURPRISE with ALL ORDERS! AND the DISCOUNT CODE! Use the code: BunnyTrail at checkout to receive 15% off your ENTIRE ORDER!

~ And check out all the FABulous Design Team Creations ~

Limelight Papercrafts Blog ~ Mandy
Live, Laugh, Love, Create ~ Lorie
My Little Creative Escape ~ Lisa
The Inked Spot ~ Ryann
{the lakeshore stamper} ~ Becky
A Diamond In The Rough ~ Rebekka
Taylor-Made ~ JenMarie

Now............as much as I LOVE the Sunshiny Spring theme for today................we had a big blizzard a few days ago and we just got MORE snow last night with more coming Friday!!!!!!!!!! LOL Yep.........that truly **IS** Springtime in the Rocky Mountains!!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

13 comments:

  1. I LOVED the sketch this week (I think it is my fave, but I'm a sucker for circles!). your card is great, love that stamp set. You did it up super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, this card is amazing!! I love the smaller size...I know your DD will love it!!! :) Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is beautiful! I just love every single thing about it! GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful sketch, Lee...your card is fabulous!!! Love the colors, images, and the two stars are just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!! :) Love that sketch...the cute little lamp and sentiment. Great job!! Oooo...I have a daisy chipboard album...kinda circular, maybe I can finally do up that for this sketch??? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch Lee - the lamp is just too cute as is your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, super cute Lee, love your round card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card ~ turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!