Friday, April 3, 2009

HHH...............Just Beachy!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

HIP HOP!!!!!!! Well, of course it was another FUN day on the Unity Stamps SCS Forum!!!!! Sooo much fantastic chatting, prizes, challenges...........and some awesome friends!!!! Make sure to check out the specials at Unity Stamps and start a really fun Blog Surfing of all the HHH posts on Angela's Blog!!!!



So here's a card I made for one of the Hip Hop challenges..........it was a 3x3 challenge..............3 or less colors and 3 or less layers..............all I can say is................I TRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried...............I really, really tried!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I think I was traumatized by last attempt at CAS, so now I just can't...................do.................it!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I used the super adorable Beach Days & Sun Rays kit!!! I love it!!! I used some Microbeads for the sand and popped up the umbrella and the sun. Of course had to use some Stickles and Dew Drops!!!!

I'll see you in a bit for a fun, new challenge I'll be posting just above this post!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

17 comments:

  1. What a perfectly beach card! Love the summer fun colors and so beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Lee you are too funny! :) I love the card, and the microbeads look awesome as the sand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heehee, too funny girl!! LOVE this fun beachy card, the colors are fabulous - I am soooo ready for summertime! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beach card! Reminds me of out our window right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo love this!! come on summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card Lee it makes me wish for summer!!! Your coloring is wonderful and love the layout too!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you did just fine! I was the same way - I started this challenge and ended up with 6 layers. BOBL!! It's still a beautiful project...and NOT pink!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's wonderful! Don't you just love that stamp set...I do too! What color is that ribbon...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looked like a lot of work. It's a great little card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great beach seen, Lee! Your card is so bright, cheerful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh, I just love this card, Lee! What a great scene. I'm CAS challenged, too, so I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply fabulous, Lee! I love how you see the beads for sand.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your 3 layer card!!! hahahahaha...... it is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE it Lee! what a fantastic scene! Makes me want to be on a beach!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice card, Lee! Now I'm craving a trip to the beach...

    xOx Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!