Friday, April 17, 2009

HHH.................Full Of Hot Air!!!!!!


Looookeeee!!!!! Yep............I found a Hot Air Balloon animation!!!! Ohhhhh the little things just make me smile!!!! LOL Oh as usual...........Hip Hop with Unity on SCS was such a major BLAST!!!! You've gotta go check out Angela's Blog for all the specials that you still have time to snag!!!!! And make sure to hop along all of the fabulous HHH blog posts for some creative and fun Unity Inspiration!!!!!

I JUST got this amazingly adorable Unity Stamps set in the mail.......Love Is In The Air...........designed by the UBER talented Lisa Hetrick!!!!! This balloon is just sooooo cuuuute!!!! And a colorful balloon it is too using some more of my favorite Basic Grey dsp....this one is Marrakech I got at Limelight Papercrafts!!! Finished off with some blingy, bling bling also from Limelight!!!!! LOL Gotta have my bling ya know!!!!!

Just a quick note............go check out the In The Cottage Studio Blog for the Friday Rumble info and I'll have a seperate post up about that later today!!!! ;)

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

20 comments:

  1. You are just too much fun! Love your balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FUN!! Look at those patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally cool! but thats the way you roll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great combination of patterns! Just fabulous Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card!!! great use of that "not so easy to use"BG paper. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Lee! I love how you used lots of patterned paper -- it's crazy, LIKE YOU! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh beautiful! I JUST got this kit the other day but haven't inked up the balloon yet. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that balloon and your paper! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG how fun!! I love that dp!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "WOW", I could never put those patterns together and make it look this good! Such an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT card, Lee. love the papers and the ribbon and all the other little accents you added. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lee, how do you do it?! I love this. I would never have dared try to use those paper and you make it look fab! That is such a fun set.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super awesome card. I love the paper combo

    ReplyDelete
  14. love, love it!! colors are great Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oo look at the pretty DP! :) awesome card Lee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How adorable another beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGosh, Lee, quit tempting me with those Unity Stamps! LOL

    This is awesome all the way around... love your color choices and design. What a fun card!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!