Friday, April 24, 2009

HHH............Butterfly Flowers!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net
HOWDY from Oklahoma!!!!!!!!!!! It's HHH..........and I'm still Hip Hoppin' and stampin' from my camper!!!!! It is tricky though........and internet is unpredictable!!! I am behind in checking out all y'all's FABULOUS blogs.........but I will be catching up slowly.........don't you worry.........I ***adore*** seeing all the amazing talent and wonderful Unity goodness!!!!!! Did you Hip Hop along at SCS and also join My Unity Place??!!!!! It's addicting!!!!!!! LOL


  • Stamps: April KOTM
  • Paper: Neenah Solar White, Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink, Bittersweet dsp
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Accessories: Ribbon, Stickles, Pearls, Rhinestones, Flowers

I made this for the Hip Hop challenge to make a non-birthday birthday card!!! LOL Well, as camper life has it..........I didn't get it actually uploaded to SCS!!!! But that's okay as I can share it now with you!!!! I got my new April KOTM and I soooooooooooo LUV it!!!!! I think maybe Angela made it just for my birthday!!!!!! LOL I love these butterfly flowers........aren't they precious??? Soooo.........since it was MY birthday and I love pink and brown.........and glitz...........that's what I made!!!!!!! LOL Yeah, I know........what's my reasoning the other 95% of the time I use pink and glitz????!!!! LOL

Make sure to head to Angela's Blog for all the Unity Stamp fun and sales for this week and to check out other gorgeous HHH Unity creations she'll have linked!!!! Bye for now from a campground in Oklahoma!!!! LOL


Smiley from millan.net

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

28 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card with your trademark - pink and bling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S!!!! Another stunning creation by the master!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all the pink and brown! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!!! Hope you're having a great time on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweetie . . . I just did a scrapbook layout with that same wonderful paisley paper you made the card out of!! Isn't that one of the most beautiful papers??

    Have fun on your trip! Be safe! Hopefully see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card.. can't wait to get my kotm too! Ur work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just keep astounding me! You are so talented! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're having great fun on your trip!

    Never been to OK....I guess there is more than corn fields there! (since you're camping)....

    Cheery Oh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lee, your card is beautiful. I hope you are having a fabulous time. I have always wanted to go to OK. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LEE!!!!!!!!!! OMG that is TOOO Funny!!!! I had no idea what you were doing. I swear I had no idea. I didn't use brown, though. Your other butterfly flower card with pink and something sparkly should be there when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Happy birthday snd enjoy your trip. Safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! This is GORGEOUS Lee, I just love all the dimension and the colors are just yummy!! Fabulous card, my friend - have a great weekend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card. Have fun on your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice Lee!! Love the LO!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful! Love the layers of DP! What you did with the butterflies is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just ADORE this stamp mixed with the DP you chose. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol, what cute smilies, hehe! It sounds like you're having a wonderful time and you certainly are not short on crafting supplies as this card is off the hizzle! Oh how I adore those gorgeous papers,coordinating beautifully with the flower silhouettes. And will getta load of that bling!!! Crikey!!! I need my sunglasses on while I gaze at and drool over this sparkling stunner!!! I would expect nothing less from the Bling Queen and you certainly deliver, gf!! TFS and don't worry a thing about blog hopping, you'll catch up later, hehe! Just enjoy your time stamping in your fun camper and having a great time! I luv ya (hope to see ya tonight for the special VSN showgirls challenges) and hope ya have an awesome evening! xoxo huggles!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my, this card is fantastic! I love your pink (of course!), and all the patterned paper...awesome! Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOWZA Lee! This is GORGEOUS! Clearly you didn't forget your Stickles at home! ;) I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love love love that paper! The layering you used is very effective. Miss you!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  21. you are such a dedicated stamper! very cool card. love the sparkle on those butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  22. SHOT! I just convinced myself that I didn't need this kit and then you make this gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. hope your having fun! love the dp and of course the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful. Lee...I am sooo lovin all the pink!!! Have fun camping...love the little camper, too!!1

    ReplyDelete
  25. Even in a camper you are a star stamper!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!