Friday, April 10, 2009

HHH..............

Smiley from millan.net

Ahhh the simple things in life.............the beautiful green of a Spring tree, the hoot of an owl, in a word...........Nature!! Yesterday's Hip Hop was centered around upcoming Earth Day!!! Going green.........caring for our planet!!! And of course there are some AWEsome sales at Unity Stamps for you to check out on Angela's Blog!!!!



  • Stamps: Be "Owl" Mine, January KOTM
  • Paper: Neenah Solar White, Chocolate Chip, SU dsp
  • Ink: Memento Black, Sharpies
  • Accessories: Findings

I felt like making some cute Unity Wearables!!!! LOL So out came the Shrinky Dink and earring backs!!! This is from the AD-OWL-ABLE set Be "Owl" Mine!!!! I used the sentiment from the January KOTM. I colored with Sharpies before I shrunk/shrank/shrinkied them!!!! LOL


  • Stamps: March KOTM
  • Paper: Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Neenah Solar White, SU dsp
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
  • Accessories: Stickles, Pearls
And this card is made with the FABulous March KOTM.......I do love the simplicity....hey, it can be simple even with a big o' the bling!!!!! LOL Grab a yummy drink with some caffeine and have fun seeing all the fun Unity HHH blog posts listed on Angela's Blog!!!! And if you watch her video of this week's specials she mentions MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! I'm silly, I know!!!!! LOL 'Cuz I'm trying to organize a Unity Cookbook and has some super cute Recipe Bundle just for the occasion!!!! Isn't THAT cool???!!!!! So come on over to the Unity Forum on SCS and join in the fun!!!!!


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

20 comments:

  1. Wow - these cards are sooooo cool ! Love the owl earrings, they're adorable !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee I love these!!!! :) Can I have the earings?? ;) They are so awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cool earrings, Lee! And what a great idea about the recipe book! that will be great! Take good care and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards! I love the green and brown combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards and the earrings are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those earrings are SO CUTE! Love the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These images turned out really good Lee I love both cards and the layouts and the coloring and the papers!!! You did a wonderful job on them!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee! Those earrings are so darn cute! I love them! And that card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG...I didn't realize those were earrings at first, until I read further down...absolutely awesome! That card is so cute...love the trees made with that DP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those earrings are a 'hoot'!!! Adorable! Great card too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute idea to make wearable Unity! I love your card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad I knew you when! Love the earrings...running gear??
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love them, Lee!! Those earrings are too stinkin' adorable!! The card is so pretty. I can't wait for the recipe bundle to arrive. You know I had to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww...those owls are SUPER CUTE and both your cards are just aWESOME Lee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Terrific on both counts! And aren't you smart with the earrings!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!